Money can't buy me love,

And sometimes can’t even rent it.

I have a policy and I would like some feedback from both guys and girls. Recent threads (such as The Horny List) have acknowledged the fact that many of us guys are actually flattered when a provider calls us. It boosts our ego. Truthfully, it is most always to promote repeat business, but it still has an endearing effect. We enjoy believing that the time we spend together is pleasurable to us both. But conversely, how do you feel when you do not get called? Hurt? Insecure? Does that mean that she would rather give up the income than see you again? If your session was so nice, why wouldn’t she be anxious to repeat? It is my policy never to call a provider after the first session unless she has made a first move. That way, I give her the opportunity she never had the first time; the chance to choose her clients the way we choose our providers. The main problem is, sometimes they do just that. Thankfully, I do still get called. But when I don’t…

Guys, do things like this ever play with your emotions?
Ladies, your thoughts?
I pay for no calls.
I would never call a client unless he specifically stated to me that it was okay. I've seen too many threads in which someone will post that a provider called/texted him out of the blue (to promote a special she was having) and he was not happy about it. Usually, he is upset due to the fact that a) it is unsolicited; if he was that interested in setting up another appointment with her he would b) it was akward timing because he was out with his SO or friends c) he doesn't like the idea that she has kept his contact info-especially if it as been several weeks/months since the last session.
I would never call a client unless he specifically stated to me that it was okay. I've seen too many threads in which someone will post that a provider called/texted him out of the blue (to promote a special she was having) and he was not happy about it. Usually, he is upset due to the fact that a) it is unsolicited; if he was that interested in setting up another appointment with her he would b) it was akward timing because he was out with his SO or friends c) he doesn't like the idea that she has kept his contact info-especially if it as been several weeks/months since the last session. Originally Posted by heatherelite
+1
I only make contact through email, when I know it is OK to email him...usually directly after stating that he has one good reference from me now.

The general rule is that ladies DO NOT intaiate ANY contact, unless specifically told it is OK to do so!
esteve, you have been doing it all wrong!
What I like is I will get calls from the ladies when they are running specials. But there are alot of them that will give me a pm on the board just to see how its been going. I think this is the best way to receive messages from them.
I would never call a client unless he specifically stated to me that it was okay. I've seen too many threads in which someone will post that a provider called/texted him out of the blue (to promote a special she was having) and he was not happy about it. Usually, he is upset due to the fact that a) it is unsolicited; if he was that interested in setting up another appointment with her he would b) it was akward timing because he was out with his SO or friends c) he doesn't like the idea that she has kept his contact info-especially if it as been several weeks/months since the last session. Originally Posted by heatherelite
+1.
I pay for no calls. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
THANK YOU! I appreciate a realist!
When my UTR lady gets the urge to see me, she tends to send unpublished provocative pictures of herself to me. Uh, it tends to work for the most part.
THANK YOU! I appreciate a realist! Originally Posted by London Rayne
There are some on this board that would disagree with this sentiment.
i always email...and i reached out first or not i always maintain email contact esp with my BFE's..my repeat playmates....and esp if they are sick or dealing with family things...i tend to make our relationship alittle personal without the drama....if after 2-3 emails i don't hear from them (which rarely happens) i won't email and let them email me....to me personally you have to have chemstry on all levels but i never say anything i don't mean and never cross that line....
One of my ATFs - who I haven't seen in several weeks, texted me a couple of roses tonight. I thought it was so sweet of her.

abdclub
ATFs that knows it is OK to do so, yes very sweet....I have just started a text with one of mine last night who has had some trouble brewing in his personal life. checkin up on him making sure everything was good....

But I beleive esteve is referring to ladies that he has only seen once...he wants them to make contact the second time before he sees them again. He's not considering the fact that most men would hate a girl they had only seen once start texting or calling out of the blue! We are not mind readers, we don't know if you would like the attention, or if you would have an SO looking over you shoulder.
I air on the side of caution, and wait for them to get back to me.
I love and appreciate private e-mails just so we keep up with each other.
Tiffany, you are so correct, you are not a mind reader nor is the gent. Communications is the key. If I want to do this I wait until the end of the session and broach the issue. I have had some ladies do the same. This works great. Communication without approval is potential trouble.
Just shoot me straight, as I would. Don't feed me the ego boost stuff. I don't want to hear the same things that, more than likely every other cat on your agenda is hearing. It's condescending.