ever have hobbyist or provider fall for you

I had this one guy in ny my first trip and OMG decided we were meant to be together forever...would email me 8 times a day and went way overboard and than got mad when i didn't live up to what he wanted and finally i had to tell him him to stop contacting me...but for for about two weeks he made my life hell and still views my profile daily....and than when i was sick i had one guy that i never saw send me a nice email to feel better than the next day emailed me that he demanded that i email him no later than monday of the next week and demanded to know when i was coming to see him...and we never saw each other...i was like WOW UNREAL...i set him straight as well and told him not to call or email me again...so how did you handle the one who crossed the line....
Yup I had a provider fall for me once. Started giving me s*** for seeing other providers. Cut it off shortly after.
Vixen...you seem sweet & have been an insightful member since you joined recently, but if you are looking for info, can I suggest you use the search function and read. This is one of the most asked (and answered) questions on the board.
The one and only time I had a provider fall for me was two years ago; she greeted me at her door in a provacative nightgown with an oh-so-wonderful slit up both sides, spike black heels; a beautiful smile, stepped back to bid me entry, and tripped on her high heels and fell flat on her oh-so-wonderful bottom! The only time a woman has "fallen" for me..
Yes, we fell for each other! Hasn't been all good, but we do love each other and we both know that. Don't know where it's going or how it's gonna happen, but really we do both know what we feel. It's not an easy road to travel and you must be prepared for heartache on both sides of the relationship. Don't know how to handle whats going on right now, just know that she rocks my world and I have made a difference in her life.
Vixen...you seem sweet & have been an insightful member since you joined recently, but if you are looking for info, can I suggest you use the search function and read. This is one of the most asked (and answered) questions on the board. Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Yep, I did it and I should have realized it was a demo (just one long list of many lies). Would I do it again? Not on your life... Life is way too short... Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera
What atl said.
I'm not sure if any have fallen for me. You'd obviously like to think you were that special. But the "I bet they say that to all the guys" thing, always gets in the way of my believing it.

Now have I fallen? Well...I've definitely tilted.