Idea for age verification on sites ?? Maybe??

How come places like bp couldn't just request the willing adult independents to maybe fax a copy of id or age verification and somthing stating that they (we) are not doing this against our will and that we are over age 18? I understand that some don't want their personal info out there for their own reasons and I respect that. It seems that a privacy law would respect that and not let anyone have the info unless leo had a really good reason to get it from the sites? I don't know the laws or what not so anyone have any opnions on this suggestion? If the heat is on because of children and women being exploited by pimps or etc...why wouldn't somthing like this work? Thanks for any responses. I wasn't wanting to stir up a debate either, I am honestly asking.
It could work if it were housed on a overseas server that could tell US authorities to go fuck themselves if they tried to "order" them to turn records over.
But if we aren't doing anything wrong, what would the worries be if they had our records? Maybe I don't understand completley.
Pimps have access to fake ID's and can force a girl to write a statement. This is what LE and the general public will believe over women actually wanting to do this.
But if we aren't doing anything wrong, what would the worries be if they had our records? Maybe I don't understand completley. Originally Posted by valerievoxxx
The facts don't matter to governments, love. In the early '90s there were two New Orleans cops who had a racket where they would follow strippers to their cars or corner streetwalkers, plant crack in their car or purse then threaten to bust them so they would allow themselves to be raped. The girls agreed because they knew the truth didn't matter, only what cops said and could convince a jury of.

EVERY government "law enforcement" entity, from local cops to the IRS, is your enemy as long as our profession is suppressed, and they can use ANY information they get, no matter how innocuous, as part of a case against you. Prosecutors are skilled at convincing juries that objective facts mean something completely different from what they actually do mean.
Ok. Thanks for clearing it up.So the only thing that would help with this problem would be to make it legal so ladies and gentlmen could report bad things that we saw then, correct?
Oh..its silly to think that women can't enjoy sex or the company of men on their own without being forced too. Have they ever heard of the word: slut. My best friend is the towns biggest slut. Nobody is trying to arrest her. Lol and really nobody cares that she is a slut. It gets confusing to me when I try to break it down to myself.
Ok. Thanks for clearing it up.So the only thing that would help with this problem would be to make it legal so ladies and gentlmen could report bad things that we saw then, correct? Originally Posted by valerievoxxx
That's pretty much it, yes. Any time an oppressive government persecutes a given group (Jews, Gypsies, Catholics, witches, homosexuals, prostitutes, etc) members of that group can pretty much forget about being treated fairly by police or prosecutors.
Oh..its silly to think that women can't enjoy sex or the company of men on their own without being forced too. Have they ever heard of the word: slut. My best friend is the towns biggest slut. Nobody is trying to arrest her. Lol and really nobody cares that she is a slut. It gets confusing to me when I try to break it down to myself. Originally Posted by valerievoxxx
And you're from Memphis??? She must be a hell of a slut to be the biggest one. Probably a lot of competition in Memphis for that title!!!
LOL...yeah I post out of Memphis. I actually live in a small town outside of Memphis in Mississpi. 5 Minutes from Memphis, but YES, LOL she is a huge slut around here. She travels to a diff city every weekend to see a different guy. lol

And you're from Memphis??? She must be a hell of a slut to be the biggest one. Probably a lot of competition in Memphis for that title!!! Originally Posted by charlestudor2005