verfication issues.

Am I the only person who is having issues with verfication ? I have sent in everything needed several times.
Am I the only person who is having issues with verfication ? I have sent in everything needed several times. Originally Posted by sassybrianna
It thought it was just me
Yes seems ebony providers have issued being verified. Sad never had so many issues in my life. Very unprofessional I have no problem with p411 and TER. Lol
That part. 😒
It's okay though. Everything isn't for everybody.
Yes seems ebony providers have issued being verified. Sad never had so many issues in my life. Very unprofessional I have no problem with p411 and TER. Lol Originally Posted by sassybrianna
Your accusation that this has ANYTHING to do with the color of your skin is simply a stupid statement. I have the email string where I have told you several times that you need to do age verification and where to send it. You have not done so. I can't upgrade you when you refuse to follow simple instructions.
That part. 😒
It's okay though. Everything isn't for everybody. Originally Posted by BambiCam

Bambi- I've looked again and I don't see an email from you. Please PM your info to me.
Yeah did that.
Still no response.
Two days ago now?
Email and PM
And if you read my reply to your email before you posted you would know that I've asked the admin to upgrade your account. I'm just waiting for them to do so.

We are not on here 24/7 so today was the first time I saw what you sent 2 days ago..... (which was actually sent to me on the 22nd and today is just the 23rd......)
My mistake👀
Not being impatient I saw you mailed me but it's not in my Eccie or private email!

Thanks for your help and the update!