OKC - Oklahoma Boards Have Been Shut Down

Thanks to some new laws making the posting of Encounter Reports illegal, ECCIE has closed down the Oklahoma boards completely.

So I hope you don’t mind if we utilize your Coed Discussion area and Men’s Lounge to stay in touch. Hopefully everyone will put OKC or TUL at the start of each thread to avoid wasting your time reading OK posts.
TX laws changed before OK, any idea why OK shutdown, but TX all still active?
DAMN GOOD QUESTION!!!! Quite Curious as Well…. DALLAS. HOUSTON. AUSTIN. SAN Antonio. Doesn’t this Same Law Affect TEXAS as well?!?!

TX laws changed before OK, any idea why OK shutdown, but TX all still active? Originally Posted by Alan73
The Oklahoma law made posting a review illegal. I don’t know if the Texas laws did that.
Damn I wish I had known about it sooner. Been wanting to try out those dsl’s for a while now.
  • Smerc
  • 06-28-2023, 02:17 AM
Being whipped by the good ol' bible belt.
The Oklahoma law made posting a review illegal. I don’t know if the Texas laws did that. Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
So, doing a review is illegal? What about an Encounter Report?? What about a fictional encounter between two consenting adults with fake names and unbelievable stories of awesome sexual escapades??

Sounds like a First Amendment issue...no??
Agreed, to me clearly a first admendment issue. But, as another poster mentioned in another thread, who's going to be the guiney pig here? I thought about calling the ACLU, but then I don't know how to do that anonymously.
  • Kfun
  • 06-28-2023, 10:46 AM
I swear you OK guys are the best!!! I was just thinking we needed to find a different name for our state and just not post public anything about Oklahoma. Granted I only visit here and there but really need access to here to let you know when I'm there! Hopefully all this stupidity will go away soon, and we can get back to normal! Not sure what Oklahoma expects to accomplish with violating our first amendment rights but it is what it is!
Where is a good free place to see AMP reviews? That was my best source.
Hopefully all this stupidity will go away soon, and we can get back to normal! Originally Posted by Kfun
However, I'm pretty sure Oklahoma can set up shop here in the Connecticut Forum, share information, communicate and even write Encounter Reports (just not reviews...right?)

There's no way in hell that these three modtarderators (gman44, ztonk, Unique_Carpenter) would know that Tulsa, Connecticut or OKC, Connecticut or Norman, Connecticut, etc., etc. don't actually exist - besides, isn't everything in an Encounter Report a fictional account or some exaggeration of the writers experience??

So, what's the harm?!? The worst that could happen is the Encounter Report gets moved to the proper location/forum at some later date.
Angel Fire is back in the big town. Not sure how long. Hope she moves here.