Ourhome2 up or down?

So for about 1-2 months, Ourhome2 appears to be down. The main screen is definitely screwed up so I'm hesitant to log in because it may be insecure now. This header is not normal for sure! Has anyone tried to login and seen the normal intro screen? I've tried several browsers and VPN and it is the same no matter what I try.

No one has tried OH2?
I check off and on since I don't hobby anymore.
Some times, I get a time-out (took too long to respond error), but, most times, I am able to get access.
As of this morning, there was only one post from Maggie (posted last night that she extended her stay one more night in okc)
Looks to me like the intro screen is screwed up, at least for me. Sub heading have a #xxxxx type line
I think that's correct. Check other forums (I haven't since I have Oklahoma bookmarked.
If it's only Oklahoma, then, it is because the admin modified the Oklahoma forums to split Tulsa out, but, the template hasn't been updated.
It's up, sometimes it does timeout .. the submenus and stuff are like #vbflink_pms# instead of saying private messages. Seems to be that way no matter where I go in OH2. It's working MOL Naomi posted availability for today so.. some of the screens and popups don't display correctly. Can't complain too much, it's free!