Which State Are We Talking About

Why is everything in the Connecticut board about Oklahoma? WTF? Who flunked geography?
ECCIE

They just took it over and now we have go through each posting
Why is everything in the Connecticut board about Oklahoma? WTF? Who flunked geography? Originally Posted by Always Horny
Considering there wasn't much going on over here, you should just thank us.
Originally Posted by HillYeager
You said it more tactfully than I did. Lol
Since Oklahoma has been very accommodating to me over the years, I invited them to use the Connecticut Forum when ECCIE decided to eliminate the Oklahoma Forum after some dopey law got changed. I figured that the Connecticut Forum was not being well-utilized so, I offered them a place to gather and communicate.

Anybody really got a problem with that??
  • Jilge
  • 03-15-2024, 10:52 AM
Of course not...ABSOLUTELY NO problem!
Since Oklahoma has been very accommodating to me over the years, I invited them to use the Connecticut Forum when ECCIE decided to eliminate the Oklahoma Forum after some dopey law got changed. I figured that the Connecticut Forum was not being well-utilized so, I offered them a place to gather and communicate.

Anybody really got a problem with that??
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I can understand... we should try to make the OK related threads have OK in the title. I think that would be respectful. It is appreciated that we are offered a space to share in.
  • Mplay
  • 03-27-2024, 02:51 PM
What a pain the ass. Trying to get info on Connecticut shit and most things are OK
I don’t post much anymore, but some of the remarks from the CT folks merit a response.

Ed has been both a contributor and friendly presence in the now defunct OK ECCIE subs for years. When he made the offer for the OK folks to join the convo on the CT subs, it was done (correct me if I’m wrong here, Ed) at least in part because the CT boards were ghost towns. There was little to no info being posted regarding CT info, so there wasn’t much competition for eyeballs.

Fast forward over a year, and now someone wants to raise an issue? Even though the CT info has remained minimal? The powers that be over in mod land can handle things however they like. I’m okay with transplanting into a different state or, even better, a different country (maybe even OFFSHORE). But any gripes by CT folks ought to start with the members of that community who don’t care enough to share info and insight. You’re like the people who complain about kids using your neighborhood park to play, preferring instead for it to remain a largely unused patch of grass.
What a pain the ass. Trying to get info on Connecticut shit and most things are OK Originally Posted by Mplay
Mplay, what are you complaining about? A check of your posting history indicates that THIS was your first and only post in the Connecticut Forum - ever!!

Everyone is welcomed to share in a very, lightly used, Connecticut Forum.
We used to have a nice playground where Tulsa and OKC would be able to talk about what was relevant to their area. Now we have to play on another groups playground with each other and still pick out stuff that applies to us.

I want to know if any of the Tulsa guys have travelled to Fayetteville, AR to play with the girls advertising on the NWA Models feed on "X" (formerly twitter). I know 99% of the OKC guys would never, but Tulsa 50% may since it is just an hour drive away. I have read the AR reviews, but I don't trust those guys reviews yet since we aren't Eskimo Bothers yet. https://youtu.be/4m8V1BHHEFI