trump can't post bond - time to start siezing his shit, or lock him up

trump is broke. He is UNABLE to post bond to appeal the New York fraud case, so it's fucking Game Over.

Come April 1st, it's time to lock this FOOL up, start taking his shit, or both.

He went sobbing on his hands and knees to over 30 of the world's largest insurance companies, begging them to give him $500 million so he could post bond and appeal the NY fraud ruling. They all told him to fuck off, as they would with any criminal dipshit.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/18/polit...ond/index.html
  • jan-w
  • 03-18-2024, 02:42 PM
But his cult followers assured us he just made 4 billion from truth social merger..and his shoes are selling for 2 million apiece..and his trading cards are now worth over a million apiece...and the RNC that his family just bought will now pay all his legal bills...
trump is broke. He is UNABLE to post bond to appeal the New York fraud case, so it's fucking Game Over.

Come April 1st, it's time to lock this FOOL up, start taking his shit, or both.

He went sobbing on his hands and knees to over 30 of the world's largest insurance companies, begging them to give him $500 million so he could post bond and appeal the NY fraud ruling. They all told him to fuck off, as they would with any criminal dipshit.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/18/polit...ond/index.html Originally Posted by tommy156

I don't understand...I thought he was mega-rich. I guess he didn't tongue Elon's taint the correct way, so he didn't get the allowance.
Heck yes. Start seizing his assets.
But his cult followers assured us he just made 4 billion from truth social merger..and his shoes are selling for 2 million apiece..and his trading cards are now worth over a million apiece...and the RNC that his family just bought will now pay all his legal bills... Originally Posted by jan-w
Supposedly, he was a "billionaire" before that merger, too. Seems it should be easy enough to come up with just a fraction of his "vast wealth" here, no? What's he waiting for?
Better get the assets while you can.
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/21279

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
I don't get it. Is that Telegram account paying to put up his bond or something?
Better get the assets while you can. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I'll just wait for the sheriff's sale
He’s suing ABC and the gaymo Stephanopolis. They’ll come up with it.

BAHAHAHA
Seize it all and put the assets for sale on eBay.
Funny how the kushners ain't helping!
Trump has zero chance of getting a dime from ABC or Stephanopoulos within MANY years if ever...so that bond money is as far away as the sun is. He's not gonna be able to post bail and Tish will seize his liquid assets that are still un-encumbered.

(Which is also likely zero)

But the Orange menaces properties in NYC are likely not only leveraged to the max, but also split into sub- partnerships.

I heard 40 wall st is actually doing really shitty and is only using Trump name for licensure. Probably same for all Trump enterprises since he really is only a name-sake with limited real assets. However James can seize all income and lower cash flow related assets which will really fuck Trump in his boldness in court or otherwise. He's gonna see cash flow going down to a trickle of what he had before.

I love knowing he's super fucked by the same laws he's been breaking for 40 plus yrs.
So, this week the rest of the world learned what many of us have known all along: trump is not a "billionaire". Not now, not ever, not even for a minute of his life.

Being a billionaire, and playing one on TV, are two very different things.

A real, actual billionaire could post a $465 million bond and still be extremely wealthy. trump is broke as a fucking joke.

He’s suing ABC and the gaymo Stephanopolis. They’ll come up with it.

BAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Thanks for illustrating that you don't really understand the situation at hand. trump owes $465 million by the end of this month. If he gets anything from ABC, it sure as hell won't be $465 million, and it sure as hell won't be any time soon.