State: Texas
Address: North Mopcac
Activities: Shower, massage fs
Hair Length and Color: Short black, just below shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite. Maybe just 5’, small tattoo near front shoulder
Recommendation: Yes
So many details about the studio and comparing it to other studios but nothing really about the session. Reads like an ad.

Read mostly negative reviews about Mya and Kikki so not buying this one seeing you just joined yesterday and wrote this at 1am. Doesn’t appear genuine but that is just my observation.

Just another new handle writing a positive review to make amends for poor service. The m.o. is obvious. What’s next?
Did you notice how I said she just decent looking, not drop dead hot like other reviews are saying?

Long time listener, first time caller.
Just trying to get verified so I can figure out why D&T closed.
Did you notice how I said she just decent looking, not drop dead hot like other reviews are saying?

Long time listener, first time caller.
Just trying to get verified so I can figure out why D&T closed. Originally Posted by riboh236
So are you saying you wrote the review to get access to private content but didn’t really see the girl?
Believe what ever you want to.
Believe what ever you want to. Originally Posted by riboh236
That’s your answer to my question? Why so defensive? Go back and read your prior response and maybe you’ll understand why I asked. Put yourself in the readers shoes.
I'm also wondering if you saw the girl. Confusing answers. Something doesn't quite add up here.