Pennsylvania admitted it was registering illegals to vote for 2 decades!

Pennsylvania admitted it was registering illegals to vote for 2 decades!

"The Pennsylvania situation demonstrates, non-citizen voting is not simply theoretical but rather one of many downstream consequences of failed immigration policy."

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania registered aliens to vote at driver license offices for more than two decades. The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) sought the records, under the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA), regarding Pennsylvania’s efforts to identify and remove aliens from voting rolls. Unfortunately for those who value transparency, Pennsylvania displayed a stubborn reticence in responding to the request. PILF sued and substantially prevailed in the U.S. District Court (MDPA). Pennsylvania appealed, and the case is now being briefed in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. The Biden Justice Department sided with PILF’s position and filed an amicus curiae brief. The Biden DOJ’s brief noted: “The Secretary’s crabbed interpretation of Section 8(i) also would frustrate Congress’s purposes in enacting the NVRA, leaving States’ voter registration activities entirely immune from the public scrutiny that Congress drafted Section 8(i) to provide.”

Aliens on voter rolls. As the Pennsylvania situation demonstrates, non-citizen voting is not simply theoretical but rather one of many downstream consequences of failed immigration policy.

Many elected officials obstinately refuse to recognize the threat and even propose legislation that will compound the problem. This month, Pennsylvania House Speaker Joanna McClinton proposed changes to the election laws that would include same-day voter registration. She wants prospective voters to appear at any one of the thousands upon thousands of polling places, register to vote, and then vote on the machine, all on Election Day.

Talk about downstream consequences. Maybe Pennsylvania legislators should think about fixing the voting roll problems already the subject of litigation before turning each polling place across the Commonwealth’s 67 counties into an on-demand registration office.
544 illegal votes identified from 2000 to 2017 out of 93 million votes cast.

It's no secret that some noncitizens were registered and voted, now tell the whole story. What changed in PA 7 years ago?
DUMB
Yeah that made a difference. Trump win

Hahaha
Those who voted in a federal election should be prosecuted. What is the actionable requests and results of those inquiries requested by The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) , or was it simply a means to say we know that there are illegals in the system? I'd imagine it was just that, in order to create a talking point, vs. a result, but I'll let the OP produce those results if they are different.

What it proves, is that our system isn't fail-proof in stopping small groups of voters from being on the voter roles, whether it was by intention or by error, but in general- the amount of votes we are talking about are statistically insignificant.

I'd take it also the OP's intent is to say if they can do a small amount, then perhaps they can do a large amount- ...MAybe. To that point, I would still refer anyone who votes illegally to prosecuted to send both a message to others and to perfect the voting integrity of the state. Nothing wrong with holding people accountable to their actions in my opinion.
544 illegal votes identified from 2000 to 2017 out of 93 million votes cast. Originally Posted by HDGristle
And they have the nerve to act like any of this stuff sways elections. Lol.

They can't just admit to being LOSERS.
Duh. And now the Big Guy has imported 10 million more. Doesn’t matter, until we get back to real voting (one day, paper ballots, in person with valid ID) elections are meaningless.
Lose the hyperbole and connect the dots, J.

Anyone who looks at the immigration court records since Biden took office for even 1 minute knows you're spewing utter nonsense.

What did PA change in its voter registration process based on the 2017 study?
  • Devo
  • 03-27-2024, 06:30 PM
Hell Froze.

I just like EyeC's comment above.

Damm right every illegal vote should be prosecuted, severely, its the one sacred action we have, or, used to have.
Duh. And now the Big Guy has imported 10 million more. Doesn’t matter, until we get back to real voting (one day, paper ballots, in person with valid ID) elections are meaningless. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Make it a national holiday and you got a deal. But Republicans have never wanted to do that.

Working people having to do their jobs shouldn't preclude them from voting.
Those who voted in a federal election should be prosecuted.

What it proves, is that our system isn't fail-proof in stopping small groups of voters from being on the voter roles, whether it was by intention or by error, but in general- the amount of votes we are talking about are statistically insignificant.
Originally Posted by eyecu2
Well we agree on your first point - any illegal (or anyone else for that matter voting fraudulently by any means) voting in a federal election should be locked up for at least 20 years

On your second point, you conveniently try to dismiss these cases by falsely stating they are "statistically insignificant". That is not accurate because no one knows for sure exactly how many fraudulent votes occur in each election. What we do know is that in multiple elections, the outcome was decided by a small number of votes.
Updated: In election integrity win, federal appeals court rules Pennsylvania must only count mail ballots with dates, signatures https://justthenews.com/government/c...media-autopost
What do a duck, a dodge and a goalpost shift have in common?

Post #10
Make it a national holiday and you got a deal. But Republicans have never wanted to do that.

Working people having to do their jobs shouldn't preclude them from voting. Originally Posted by tommy156
We finally agree on something.
What did PA change in its voter registration process based on the 2017 study? Originally Posted by HDGristle
I don’t have the slightest clue, although I’m sure you’ll let us know.
We finally agree on something. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Perfect! Where there's a will...