ATX1984 Stay away from this man. Will only bring you headache.

Ladies this Nutjob is crazy. He has been messaging me a long time. Texting me over and over. Asking what he can and can't do to me. Some of the things are pretty disturbing. He won't give up then goes and writes some shit in coed. Stay far away from this creep, trust me. He calls me all the time from text me now apps. Asking if he can fuck me up the ass, cum all over my face. He's not a good person ladies. Trust me. Lets see how many wman will come to your defense and say your a great guy.
Thanks tara
Your welcome. I can pm you the pm he hust sent me saying he feels bad for us hookers living the life that we have to live. And how he hopes that what he wrote will ruin my career. Lol yeah right
I get that all the time lmao. I just have that part called block. And ranks I just choked on my sprite
He won't give up then goes and writes some shit in coed. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Heh
I get that all the time lmao. I just have that part called block. And ranks I just choked on my sprite Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Maybe it's because you offer Greek and you have many posts here about loving facials.
Maybe it's because you offer Greek and you have many posts here about loving facials. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Lol! Was thinking the same thing when I read the response.
Maybe it's because you offer Greek and you have many posts here about loving facials. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
and it seems you might go to places that swingers go.....and possibly indulge in those activities which most of us think is nasty.......but hey you go girl....who needs condoms......not you apparently..........
Tara - it's an epidemic in America.

Everybody feels if they "don't get their way" it's WRONG...

Truth is, most of the time "the WAY" someone wants, involves others changing "their WAY" or their decisions or choices.

Nobody needs to be here casting stones... quite frankly, it's just "sour grapes"... I would forget about him. You appear to have hundreds of fans who think highly of you - and I've always worried more about the opinions of people who like me, then that of people who don't...

Ciao (kisses)
Thank you so much! And your so right Scribe
Wow I think this thread was about someone else. Go troll someone else thanks. Hugs Tara. I think you guys need to go get some pussy or hairy man ass whatever floats yall boat. I'm here laughing on how stupid you too sound.
T E I want to fuck you up the ass then pull out and give you some vanilla tears of joy
I'm here laughing on how stupid you too sound. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I'm here laughing at myself for posting on a "look at my fake boobs" Tera ad lol
I'm here laughing at myself for posting on a "look at my fake boobs" Tera ad lol Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Hey i love my big fake boobs and so do all my Tara fans. If your at least gonna try to put me down its TARA .
And guys its Monday through Friday 9 to 5