Turning 50

What should I do for fun? Pass along some your birthday memories.
Me
I just went to Key West for mine...

Big Fun, crazy chic. Best one ever
And I just realized that I misclicked and this isn't the ISO section. Lol

I hear there's a Chinese dance company in town.
I turn 50 in a couple months. Going to head to Costa Rica for a week and do a little coastal fishing!
For my 50th I went and partied on Bourbon Street in New Orleans

Happy birthday
  • Go4it
  • 01-29-2017, 01:16 AM
It was too long ago - I can't remember
For my 40th I took my 2 VIP's to an all inclusive resort in Monego Bay, Jamaica. Had a great time. Wouldn't trade those memories for millions.
It was too long ago - I can't remember Originally Posted by Go4it
No shit!!!! Same here!
50 is a pretty big milestone although I'm more than a dozen years beyond that. The only real advantage I've come up with in getting older is that there is absolutely no fucking substitute for experience. One thing I truly believe is that "age is a state of mind" but only if you have your health although that's a pretty big if.
I had a friend get his first tat at 50 to mark the special day.

Maybe make it memorable with a dbl. Kendall and I can help blow out your candles. But a cruise could be kinda fun, if you like that type of thing. ;-)
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-31-2017, 08:48 AM
I had a friend get his first tat at 50 to mark the special day.

Maybe make it memorable with a dbl. Kendall and I can help blow out your candles. But a cruise could be kinda fun, if you like that type of thing. ;-) Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I celebrated a couple of birthdays with K4U and Laura dbl. Not a bad way to go! JS
Get up, go to work, go home, eat dinner, watch TV, rub one out, go to bed.
Go to Vegas...see some shows, gamble, drink, play some golf, etc etc...better if you can do it with a person (or people) you care about.

If you want a hobby experience, make it memorable...take your all-time ATF out on the town; cocktails, fine dining and music. Finish the evening off with non-stop bcd activities till neither of you can go any longer.

good luck!