Blowjob Technique -- WALDT

• grean
  • 01-31-2017, 11:18 AM
Ladies,

Please describe your default technique if you are not asked to do it a certain way.

Its hard to decide with so many sexy options who to pick for the next appointment. Lots of guys will say that this provider gave great head or best blowjob ever.

However, what one guy thought was a lethargic and a lack of enthusiasm, another thought it was a slow passionate amazing blowjob.

Likewise what one guy interprets as an sex deprived minx, hungerly going down as if the cock in her mouth would produce the very exilir of life she needed to live. The next guys thinks she is an inexperienced noob who is just trying to go fast to overcompensate for lack of true skill.

Different Strokes for Different Blokes.

Sometimes the same bloke just might want something else.

Help us out. Tell us how you do it naturally.

OR.....

Tell us how to Tell you how to do it differently. Often on the heat of it, we may want something different but lack the words to explain to you how to change up the method.
um how about no.
How about you just see us. Then you can give a review and tell our techniques. I don't like talking about it. I am a hands on kind of woman.
Haha
  • IMN2U
  • 01-31-2017, 06:04 PM
I gotta get a platinum mouth hug.

Mya Michelle's mouth hugs are awesome. Great personality too.
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2017, 06:07 PM
OP getting played by the ladies LOL
You want to know their default technique if not asked to do it a certain way?
I ask for what I want. If a lady wants me to go down on her a certain way, I hope she will ask too. Communication isn't a bad thing.
  • grean
  • 02-01-2017, 06:02 AM
OP getting played by the ladies LOL Originally Posted by BLM69

Haha

My plot to get them all talking about blowjobs fails yet again...
  • BLM69
  • 02-01-2017, 07:15 AM
Haha

My plot to get them all talking about blowjobs fails yet again... Originally Posted by grean
It's hard to find a great bj, I was spoiled young
  • L.A.
  • 02-01-2017, 08:02 AM
Tough crowd. Nobody wants to give away trade secrets.

Just realized I wasted my 2000th post on this when I could have wasted it on another failed ISO.
  • grean
  • 02-01-2017, 08:09 AM
It's hard to find a great bj, I was spoiled young Originally Posted by BLM69
Forever searching! I've had great blowjobs. Had one last week. Can't say I've ever had a bad one, noe that I think about itI wonder if I get blown by every provider in DFW, if I'll still be looking....
I learned how to give head from a man. Who told me this which i find to be true. Every man has a spot that is more sensitive then other areas. Once you find the spot, focus on it with your tongue and they will love it. If that fails go deep.Never had any complaints and have been told that I am good at what I do, and when they return I believe they were being honest. Lol
I just like you guys to facefuck me using their favorite technique to fuck my tight pussy))))))