Thoughts on cuckolding

I have enjoyed this with my wife, but I am wanting to go further than she is ready to go at this time. She goes out and comes home used. I clean her up and we have our time, but I would like some input from the ladies about this and maybe some ideas to try with a provider or maybe have a provider instruct me while her bull uses her.
Well you wouldn't get the true experience, I wouldn't think, unless you are the bull and the other guy does the deed. (unless your comfortable with another guy bb your wife, of course sounds like you are and shes not)

So in order to go forward with a provider, one would have to arrange for two guy to service her, and only do part of the deed, in other words pull out and let load go ON her pussy instead of in. Unless you can find a BB provider..
She fine with bb, but she is uncomfortable with an audience, but I am looking for some level of participation
So are you wanting the "provider" to act as she is your wife, and tease and taunt as she has her bull take her to climax as she makes you watch and join in some, and adds in denial for you? I always thought the way it works is hubby watches wife get "done" and wife teases him, and antagonizing him to "turn her hubby on" And this ends with the hubby retrieving the bulls load ...
Please correct me if I am wrong
Correct
Well you wouldn't get the true experience, I wouldn't think, unless you are the bull and the other guy does the deed. (unless your comfortable with another guy bb your wife, of course sounds like you are and shes not)

So in order to go forward with a provider, one would have to arrange for two guy to service her, and only do part of the deed, in other words pull out and let load go ON her pussy instead of in. Unless you can find a BB provider.. Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Daty and rimming and uncovred pu$$y cleaner and safer than a uncovered d*ck???? I agree load on pu$$y
I understand your desire to be present for your wife's playtime, but my belief is you should feel damn lucky that your wife does the cuckold thing at all since that's your fetish.

I am into that also. And my wife will roleplay it, acting as if she's recently been fucked by a Bull, or taunting and teasing me as if I am not as good a lover as her Bull. But it ain't real. And after awhile, even I became bored with it. I'd kill for one real experience. And she's had opportunity. But for all the reasons one can't argue with, she's never gone through with it. Never will either.

A provider with a husband or trusted SO could probably provide a remnant of the experience for you. But good luck with that. I've looked for that very thing but never found it. Just my two cents.
I am a Cuck.

My wife lives in South Africa, and Im in the States.

She only fucks Big black cocks, and sends me pictures and videos.

The whole time she is lusting after the huge cock, and worshiping it.

She never had let me join, but makes me submit to TS mommies, until she lets me fuck her bull with her, and worship him, together, just as I have always wanted to do.
I was approached by a man looking to share this experience with me. I am fully on board, but where on earth do I start looking for a huge cock to fuck me and then allow him to clean up!?
what you seek is close at hand, but he may not do windows.
If I had a wife who was willing to bring me back creampies to eat and she was willing to fuck and suck me after I cleaned her up... what the hell would I need a female provider for??? Just try to be more active in setting up fuck dates for her with Bulls that you have found for her (It shouldn't be hard unless you live in BFE)... Before long you will be watching them fuck right above your face as you lick them both
Just had a session with Jade Rose where someone was watching in the corner while I face fucked her with fs. I just went about my business like he wasn't even there.
Just had a session with Jade Rose where someone was watching in the corner while I face fucked her with fs. I just went about my business like he wasn't even there. Originally Posted by Banger82
You sir just made somebody's fantasy come true! Bravo!!!
I am a Cuck.

My wife lives in South Africa, and Im in the States.

She only fucks Big black cocks, and sends me pictures and videos.

The whole time she is lusting after the huge cock, and worshiping it.

She never had let me join, but makes me submit to TS mommies, until she lets me fuck her bull with her, and worship him, together, just as I have always wanted to do. Originally Posted by SkyCat
Do the decent thing and provide us with some pics/videos of your wife sucking and idolizing BBC's,
this is fuking so hot great ideal. if it was me on the other side thou... i couldnt share..and not be able to join...

but what i wanna knno is yalls thoughts on bukkake!!now that is a goood time if u ask me, any one down to try it with me?!