I want to dominate.

• Zena
  • 11-14-2016, 11:24 AM
I want to dominate. It's been a while.... I don't consider myself a switch. I won't tell you what I am. Lol. But I wanna spank the hell out of a man's ass, and call him 87 names too. Lol. I'm so crazy !
I want to dominate. It's been a while.... I don't consider myself a switch. I won't tell you what I am. Lol. But I wanna spank the hell out of a man's ass, and call him 87 names too. Lol. I'm so crazy !
Originally Posted by Zena
Are you trying to get hobbyists to call professional?
crazy wonderful!!
Zena - are you available after all?
  • Zena
  • 11-15-2016, 06:08 PM
Shawn69. I am available. Please pm me...
i cant tell how serious you are about your post, esp w/ the smilie and the "I'm so crazy !" statement.

so, coming from a point of wanting to understand...

are you interested in domination -or- dominating/"spank[ing] the hell out of a man's ass"??

cos those are two different things.
domination is not necessary inflicting pain for pains sake or to unleash your emotions/frustrations/whatever on a person.
there is a special relationship between a dom/domme and a submissive.

but, if you just want to "spank the hell out of a man's ass" and there's some guy who wants to get his ass spanked, that's a different situation.
PM Delites is right. If you want to be a Pro Domme, you should be a understudy to a Pro Domme. I know for a fact that Mistress Tracy does not train new and upcoming Dommes anymore. Not sure if Mistress Montana does so either. I would try Mistress Renee or Mistress Daria.
  • Zena
  • 11-16-2016, 06:53 AM
True. True. I know that being a Domme is more intense and involves different activities than just what I mentioned. Maybe the title should have been. I want to spanK a man's ass, and call him names .! ( thank you. )
I will do it for $$ for the first hour and $ for another after.
  • Zena
  • 11-16-2016, 03:26 PM
I'm definitely NOT interested in being a true Pro Domme. I am a little more light hearted, fun for all, interested In pleasing the Man after all !