Homewrecker..... what your wife calls me

Men!!!! Do you have a hobby phone or just delete messages out of your personal phone?
ladies please tell me Im not the only one to have experience some whack out experience with some of our hobby men and thier wife
I'm quick to hang up once I realize it's not my gentleman collar but I wonder what kind of damage control he had to go through to get back to bed
kinda curious men... have your wife's ever caughhhtt you??? Whats the craziest OH SHIT moment you've had!
Side app on my phone. Delete it off when it's not in use.
My ex girlfriend said 1 day when I got home "your breath smells like vagina".
After coffee, gum, and cigarettes she could still smell it.
I'm glad I'm single.
After coffee, gum, and cigarettes she could still smell it. Originally Posted by HeavyMetal913
Really? Has she had that taste in her mouth before?
I have a Bass Pro sales ad saved in my gallery..I use that when texting with certain guys..thats code for "can you chat",if not they wont answer back.

I have a super keen sense of smell..I can smell alot of stuff wayyyyyyyyyyy before other people do!

After coffee, gum, and cigarettes she could still smell it. Originally Posted by HeavyMetal913
OMG!!!! You really tried to cover it up too!!!
I wonder how that ended for you!
I have a Bass Pro sales ad saved in my gallery..I use that when texting with certain guys..thats code for "can you chat",if not they wont answer back.

I have a super keen sense of smell..I can smell alot of stuff wayyyyyyyyyyy before other people do!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Funny part is I never text people unless they text me. I just won't. People reach out when the want or need something I never reach out to my friends.
I haven't even talked to this gentleman in 3 days
What's she been eating?
OMG!!!! You really tried to cover it up too!!!
I wonder how that ended for you! Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Well he said Ex GF, so hmm, not so good. lol
I'm single and use my actual phone. IDGAF
There is a funny TikTok video where a guy secretly stashed $100 and a note in a broken phone. Note said something like this "make sure this phone isn't repairable". lol
my motto
I aint your momma,I aint your wife...Im just that woman you sle&p with you on the side

these wifes should be glad were taking care of their man..so she dont have too lol
my motto
I aint your momma,I aint your wife...Im just that woman you sle&p with you on the side

these wifes should be glad were taking care of their man..so she dont have too lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I really believe my real life relationship has improved tremendously since I started the hobby. I am less demanding and I am less dependent of her, and that has improved the way we respond to each other. I am thankful for the ladies here.
There is a funny TikTok video where a guy secretly stashed $100 and a note in a broken phone. Note said something like this "make sure this phone isn't repairable". lol Originally Posted by royamcr
Forgot, the note was for guy at the cell phone repair store. So the video was made by the guy working there. He's like wtf do I do. He ended up telling the "wife" or "gf" about the 100 and note. She got pissed that he wouldn't fix it, then she said she'd give him 200 more if he fixed it. The guy was like I don't even want to get involved then gave in and I guess tried to fix it.