Disease Free BBBJ?

While I love a great BBBJ, some providers worry me that I might get more than just a great BJ when the session is over. I would like to know if anyone out there who regularly receives or gives a BBBJ ever ended up with any type of STD? Thanks for your responses!
  • ttmax
  • 02-21-2015, 02:14 PM
good question!
While I love a great BBBJI would like to know if anyone out there who regularly receives or gives a BBBJ ever ended up with any type of STD? Thanks for your responses! Originally Posted by fredjacksonhouston
Good luck with that. I don't see a hooktard or a fucktard admitting to that.
Take a flashlight to your next session. Ask her to open wide and inspect her mouth. Also let her know if she has any food in her teeth or has a cavity.

No one is going to admit they received or given a special gift. If they do, before it is edited, too many will know and their business and Hobby life will be over.

It's a crap shoot. Expect most people here and in any hook up environment to have cooties or critters of some type.

I especially love the girls who have a cold or flu or strep and take OTC meds to hide the symptoms who still Provide because they feel the need to make $ while spreading their goo. Then a few days later fever, headache, etc.
Reading your first sentence, Von, I was thinking you were talking about how to purchase a horse
posted by precious_b - Reading your first sentence, Von, I was thinking you were talking about how to purchase a horse
I was thinking that as I wrote it. But also thinking of an old coworker who's wife worked for a dentist. She said they always knew if a patient gave a blow job the night before because the roof of the mouth and/or back of throat is bruised or discolored.
Heard a funny dentist story recently. I won't dare repeat it here. Funny u should mention them. As to the OP, like Star Wars, u won't find what you're looking for.
way to be disease free.......

1. buy lifetime supply of rations and everything else needed for rest of life.
2. have home sterilized.
3. have yourself sealed inside home.
4. when in mood, use latex condom with latex gloves to play with yourself. (not latex if allergic)

ABSOLUTELY NEVER LEAVE HOME OR ALLOW ANYONE TO BREAK YOUR SEAL.

NEVER EVER GO TO MALL, H.E.B., LARGE GATHERING OF PEOPLE.

SOMEONE BREATHES ON YOU, COUGHS NEAR YOU, TOUCHES SOMETHING YOU COULD COME IN CONTACT WITH IT'S ALL OVER YOUR DEAD.
  • ttmax
  • 02-22-2015, 09:22 AM
Still no answer to original question, but what I do I prefer cbj
In Europe they all do cbj from what I've experienced, If she is good at what she does you will bust. I only choose cbj cause I care about my health and would hate to pass something along to my SO. That's just my .02
Take a flashlight to your next session. Ask her to open wide and inspect her mouth. Also let her know if she has any food in her teeth or has a cavity.

No one is going to admit they received or given a special gift. If they do, before it is edited, too many will know and their business and Hobby life will be over.

It's a crap shoot. Expect most people here and in any hook up environment to have cooties or critters of some type.

I especially love the girls who have a cold or flu or strep and take OTC meds to hide the symptoms who still Provide because they feel the need to make $ while spreading their goo. Then a few days later fever, headache, etc. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Reading your first sentence, Von, I was thinking you were talking about how to purchase a horse Originally Posted by Precious_b
Actually When I read his first sentence I could have sworn I read "Take a FLESHLIGHT to your next session
Heard a funny dentist story recently. I won't dare repeat it here. Funny u should mention them. As to the OP, like Star Wars, u won't find what you're looking for. Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
You can share the story here....
While I love a great BBBJ, some providers worry me that I might get more than just a great BJ when the session is over. I would like to know if anyone out there who regularly receives or gives a BBBJ ever ended up with any type of STD? Thanks for your responses! Originally Posted by fredjacksonhouston
Hey Fred, first post in what.....3 years?

Regarding BBBJs. Usually some monger chimes in and says he has been doing this regularly for 10 year plus and never had any problems. That is hardly scientific, but probably true in my opinion. I know I have been at it a long time and occasionally do a test and I have always been negative. Then again I NEVER do BBFS, just BBBJ, CFS etc. There is a big difference. My thoughts are, you could get something from a BBBJ, but the odds are pretty low. But like everyone else says…no one is going to chime and say …I got it three times last year from getting....giving....BBBJs...a nd I think X Y and Z gave it to me!

Okay Dr. Dew, I'm ready for that dentist joke.
I've been on here over 4 yrs and never had anything.
In the 4 yrs I have only known 1 hobbyist who got chlamydia from a bbbj. He shared his tale and was ridiculed.
  • Baron
  • 03-05-2015, 02:11 PM
I've been on here over 4 yrs and never had anything.
In the 4 yrs I have only known 1 hobbyist who got chlamydia from a bbbj. He shared his tale and was ridiculed. Originally Posted by rockerrick
It's possible to have chlamydia without any symptoms. The only way you'd know is if you were tested or gave it to someone for whom you were there only partner and then they had symptoms.