Showcase gaping pussy and ass gaping pics

So, I'm thinking, we got the new pic rules. Wonder if the gals are filling their showcase with nasty pussy and gaping ass pics. So, I start looking through the showcases. Looked through a few. Same old same old. So I think to myself, there must be an easier way than showcase browsing.

Im thinking, the easier way is this thread. So ladies, if you have updated your showcase with new extra nasty pics under the new guidelines, chime in here and let flinde know.

Attention threAD police from Austin, or any local wannabe threAD police. Please shut the fuck up in advance.
Attention threAD police from Austin, or any local wannabe threAD police. Please shut the fuck up in advance. Originally Posted by flinde
+1
So, I'm thinking, we got the new pic rules. Wonder if the gals are filling their showcase with nasty pussy and gaping ass pics. So, I start looking through the showcases. Looked through a few. Same old same old. So I think to myself, there must be an easier way than showcase browsing.

Im thinking, the easier way is this thread. So ladies, if you have updated your showcase with new extra nasty pics under the new guidelines, chime in here and let flinde know.

Attention threAD police from Austin, or any local wannabe threAD police. Please shut the fuck up in advance. Originally Posted by flinde
+++++ 1
So I had a Hobbyist text me yesterday,he says "Im on eccie & never actually scheduled because Im too shy" thn " Ive been choking my chicken to your tit pics for 5 months...so now that the pic restrictions have changed,are you going to post a pussy pic,so I can jack off to that"
Lmao,are you serious Wow!
Tell him it'll cost extra. Do you accept checks in the mail?
Well
So I had a Hobbyist text me yesterday,he says "Im on eccie & never actually scheduled because Im too shy" thn " Ive been choking my chicken to your tit pics for 5 months...so now that the pic restrictions have changed,are you going to post a pussy pic,so I can jack off to that"
Lmao,are you serious Wow! Originally Posted by CashmereLove
Well you do have some beautiful tits. But I'd much rather see them in person than choke it to them. Forget shyness.
Tell him it'll cost extra. Do you accept checks in the mail? Originally Posted by blasphemouse
Yes,post dated 3rd party temporary checks with no signature...
Well you do have some beautiful tits. But I'd much rather see them in person than choke it to them. Forget shyness. Originally Posted by Speeew
Thx bby, trust me the pussy is pretty too
Lmao,are you serious Wow! Originally Posted by CashmereLove
Green Dot ********. Everyone wins!

If he wants the privilege of seeing something people normally only enjoy in person the least he can do give you the donation for a thirty minute session.

If he wants the privilege of seeing something people normally only enjoy in person the least he can do give you the donation for a thirty minute session. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I second that emotion Angel

If he wants the privilege of seeing something people normally only enjoy in person the least he can do give you the donation for a thirty minute session. Originally Posted by SA Angel
I second that emotion Angel Originally Posted by CashmereLove
All I read are reasons for not displaying your body's gaping orifices (specifically those in your pelvic area). Stay on topic.
The only good thing about posting open gash pics is it gives me a preview if I want to DATY with the girl as opposed to getting a surprise in a dark room when I can't see what's hiding in the folds.

Some girls have big nasty Arbys Roast Beef hanging lips that look like an exploded squid which hide Horsey Sauce, TP Klingons, and who knows what else.

fuck yea, arbys for lunch today!

thx for the recommend
cmon gals. all we have so far is Von Speilers pic of his largest hemorrhoid.