How many road signs have you taken out while scrolling eccie?

Have you ever taken out a road sign due to reading or writin on this site?

Was it a small sign with just one post? Or a big one with two posts?

Did you act like gentleman and clean up the mess by taking the sign with you or did you act like a slob and leave the sign laying there?

Anybody know what to do with a shoulder ends sign?

I already have a maximum weight limit 30,000 sign on the toilet but I'm not sure where to mount shoulder ends.
No road signs but I pushed a basket from Walmar into the passenger side mirror of a car and collected a mirror as a result....

"objects in mirror are closer than they appear"

It was attached to "her side" of the foot board of the bed for a long time!
Have missed exits thinking about good times. Sometimes on the way to the next adventure.
I've missed exits and have run stop signs and red lights. Oh the joy of receiving that fine in the mail from the Red Light Camera division showing me running a red light in an area of Dallas Ft Worth I normally do not travel.
Only one....

Now that's a great sign. Thankfully, I have only had shopping cart accidents.
Have missed exits thinking about good times. Sometimes on the way to the next adventure. Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Many times! Even to the point where for a split second had no idea why I was where I was!

I've missed exits and have run stop signs and red lights. Oh the joy of receiving that fine in the mail from the Red Light Camera division showing me running a red light in an area of Dallas Ft Worth I normally do not travel. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Been there, done that!
Road signs nah.........
Pedestrians are another story, acted like a slob and left them lying there
A murder or manslaughter conviction is a high price to pay for being a slob! They can't prosecute you without a body....