The reason behind ShitStain and StupidStan Illiteracy.

So in the interest of promoting social justice, let me quote Gertrude Stein:

"THEIR IS NO THEY'RE THEIR."

As you can see, I believe in prioritizing rhetoric over grammatical correctness!
eye see... trying to justify ebonics
A lot of pretty insane shit is coming out of the State of Washington these days. Is there something in the water up there that turns then into flakes and fruits?
There is not a whole lot of hope for them up there.
Met one in SF that interrupted a private conversation to interject her idiocy.
Biggest issue was she claimed to be an educator.
I pity the children.
We explained we were having a private conversation and to please excuse us.
She said, "oh, you're from the South" like she could not understand common courtesy and manners was only a southern thing. .

I bet she has shit a full on major brick once the Donald was elected.
Damn, he wasn't from the
south. Who woulda thunck it.
A lot of pretty insane shit is coming out of the State of Washington these days. Is there something in the water up there that turns then into flakes and fruits? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Here's the explanation ... When California crashed the failures moved North into Oregon and then into Washington state.

Around that time I was visiting with a small business owner in Washington state who had the ONLY "watering hole" within 50 miles in any direction in a small town on a busy tourist highway to a famous mountain up there who told me she was selling HER BUSINESSES and leaving the State, because the crazies from California had infiltrated the government and started their "bans" on shit country folks have been doing for decades!

Like smoking while having drinks!!! The local sheriff said he had to enforce the ban. She was going out of business, because in winter all folks could do up there was slog to the bar (no driving), sit and watch TV, talk shit, drink, and smoke (too fucking cold to stand outside). And tourists weren't happy about "NO SMOKING" during the months you could drive there!

BTW: You think those mountain folks wanted Muslims living there?