Woman are attracted to men.

I am shocked...
its not his money ????
Or the size of his cock?
Or the size of his cock? Originally Posted by pittlicker
Girls like roosters?
This article did not take much thought and the survey was not needed. Men are exactly the same with women.
Girls like roosters? Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Cock-a-doodle doo!
  • Mplay
  • 06-14-2022, 05:23 PM
Well shit. You mean that little honey in high school who was humping my leg and smelling my neck saying she wanted all that liked men. Good thing for our species.
As I have gotten older (now 71) I have sometimes been a little surprised that a woman, in the real world, was interested in me, even though I was off the market in the real world and not looking. Not that it happened with any frequency, just that it did happen at all. Hair going from grey to white and no longer this vigorous under fifty guy.

Most reciently though it took a humiliating turn. I was visiting a relative 9over 90 yrs) in a "senior living" setting. Walking back to the lobby a woman using an elaborate walker overtook me and struck up a conversation (well OK so what) but then invited me to walk the halls with her as exercise, asking me if i had just moved in!

Well I guess it is good to know that I can still "pull 'em"!
As I have gotten older (now 71) I have sometimes been a little surprised that a woman, in the real world, was interested in me, even though I was off the market in the real world and not looking. Not that it happened with any frequency, just that it did happen at all. Hair going from grey to white and no longer this vigorous under fifty guy.

Most reciently though it took a humiliating turn. I was visiting a relative 9over 90 yrs) in a "senior living" setting. Walking back to the lobby a woman using an elaborate walker overtook me and struck up a conversation (well OK so what) but then invited me to walk the halls with her as exercise, asking me if i had just moved in!

Well I guess it is good to know that I can still "pull 'em"! Originally Posted by ICU 812
Good Job!
You found one that won't run away!!
Woman are attracted to men Originally Posted by Ripmany
"Woman" like Caitlyn Jenner ?