FYI and apologies...

I have had a very busy personal life this year...
My grandson spends alot of time at my house cause his "nana" is his best friend.....My daughter started a candle business so Ive been helping her with that....In May my 39 yr old son and his wife moved into a 1960s rv in my backyard so they can renovate it and go live fulltime traveling and showing it off at vintage RV shows.

My SO discovered the first of the year that he,at 60, has developed congestive heart failure.So I have been so busy being a caretaker and learning how to deal with the diagnosis and what the future might hold for our family....he is doing much better now with new meds and diet plan.

But despite all that,I have had a chance to make a few successful tours thru the midwest.!!! AND my health has been good except for allergies..lol!!
I am really missing my ventures to Texas and Louisiana
but
I just cant go down south till fall though ....The doc says that the heat and humidity down there will not be good healthwise for my SO.

So apologies for my absence down south....I will be that way soon!!!

In meantime...hope everyone is well and having fun!!!!!!!
Be well
Thanks..it really makes you realize how precious life is....I have always been the feiry kinda gal who took lifes bullshit by the horns and rode it like I stole it lol

Anddddd I am now learning to cook..and I started a flea market booth last year which is a real passion for me...so life is still good despite the speedbumps!!!
Well hope to c u here in the fall
nice arse Mam Eh
Dee,
Just have him start imbibing a bit of scotch as medicinal.
And, stop spanking him.
Have never understand why anyone publicizes their personal life on a hooker board.
well baby
i am an open book

i have been around this board basically from the beginning and have come to know alot of people here and am "close" to some of my longtime repeat friends here.. kinda like a commraderie thing...so sharing is part of it.
We love you Dallas and will see you in the south when you get here
Take your time, take care of your family. Life is short do what's best for you.
Have never understand why anyone publicizes their personal life on a hooker board. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Gotta agree here. Very slippery slope involving others as well. Twitter or facebook would seem more appropriate.
Thread Closed at OP Request