Playa del Carmen

Are there working girls on like 5th Ave? Or is it better to use a website?
  • hard2
  • 12-01-2022, 06:40 AM
maybe this deserves being bumped, over there you will have people offering you everything but by some dudes who say they can get you to a girl, avoid them. find indy's stay away from any kind of pimp or brothel. https://mx.mileroticos.com/ but some bad players on it too.

make sure:

1) Don't call them up the day before, call them when you're ready.

2) make sure they say they are independent. You want no part of cartels (and tied into the police), they are there now. They all use whatsapp, that means they got your phone number, they will know who you are

3) you get it straight as if it's in pesos or USD (that is very important)

4) they will not get into your resort, rent a room at motel Chocolate if its still there, class act

5) its legal but the police will arrest you as if it's not

6) I have never got a hand job during a massage there, better off in the states, so forget them for FS BBBJ what ever

7) the women are very beautiful and in their early 20's whoaa it will motivate you

8) the locals shut down the only safe (but expensive) Brothel. Bars, titty bars, I never tried but never heard anything good from them

there are many other techniques and ways of hobbying there, that's only what I know, The place is huge now, lot of commerce going on
This is by far the best advice I’ve read. Thank you for sharing. While I haven’t hobbied in MX before, I am fluent in Spanish and figured that I would have an advantage on the communications department, but never took into consideration other obvious risks.

Perhaps next year, I’ll take the dip and spend a few days mid week to take best advantage on the selection 😁

maybe this deserves being bumped, over there you will have people offering you everything but by some dudes who say they can get you to a girl, avoid them. find indy's stay away from any kind of pimp or brothel. https://mx.mileroticos.com/ but some bad players on it too.

make sure:

1) Don't call them up the day before, call them when you're ready.

2) make sure they say they are independent. You want no part of cartels (and tied into the police), they are there now. They all use whatsapp, that means they got your phone number, they will know who you are

3) you get it straight as if it's in pesos or USD (that is very important)

4) they will not get into your resort, rent a room at motel Chocolate if its still there, class act

5) its legal but the police will arrest you as if it's not

6) I have never got a hand job during a massage there, better off in the states, so forget them for FS BBBJ what ever

7) the women are very beautiful and in their early 20's whoaa it will motivate you

8) the locals shut down the only safe (but expensive) Brothel. Bars, titty bars, I never tried but never heard anything good from them

there are many other techniques and ways of hobbying there, that's only what I know, The place is huge now, lot of commerce going on Originally Posted by hard2