uh-oh angelina is on another roll lol

Ok... Gentlemen I have another point I would like known. PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE AD BEFORE SENDING ME A MESSAGE PLEASE! I get so many emails and It is hard to respond to each and every one of them every day. If my ad says "you must be over 45+ " then that is what it is. I get at least 50 emails a day from people on here wanting me to "make an exception" . If it says 'outcalls only" . Then that is exactly what it means. I must get at least 25 more emails a day asking me if I offer "incall" and yelling at me because I do not offer everything that some of the others do. I have reasons for my ways. Come on guys. There are plenty of ladies on here who do offer certain things that I do not . So please read the ads in their entirety. Because when you keep sending emails it takes away from the people that do meet the requirements. We are all here to have a good time not waste each others . Thank you
Good afternoon Dorian

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
50 to 75 emails a day, I doubt it. Over age 45 eliminates about half of your potential business. No fried chicken for you, pass like Montana.

[/QUOTE]I don't eat fried chicken only grilled

50 to 75 emails a day, I doubt it. Over age 45 eliminates about half of your potential business. No fried chicken for you, pass like Montana.

Originally Posted by Prime Time
I don't eat fried chicken only grilled Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
Quick!!!! Backup & give Prime Time some air. Looks like he's gonna hurl
Yes the best course of action is this thread. Because practically every guy who does not meet your criteria reads these forums anyway.
This will make it all stop. A job well done at an exercise in futility.
You would be surprised lol . Out of bounds.. don't you work at all?? You are on every single thread on this site. well you AND the fried chicken guy lol

Yes the best course of action is this thread. Because practically every guy who does not meet your criteria reads these forums anyway.
This will make it all stop. A job well done at an exercise in futility. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I'm at work now. And yes I work a lot. You obviously are not, turning away all that dick.
you have no idea about what I am doing but everytime I sign on here you are insulting everyone on everyone's thread. now THAT would be a great job to have just hanging out on sex sites all day insulting people. I have only been on here for a little bit

I'm at work now. And yes I work a lot. You obviously are not, turning away all that dick. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I'm at work now. And yes I work a lot. You obviously are not, turning away all that CASH. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
FTFY
you have no idea about what I am doing but everytime I sign on here you are insulting everyone on everyone's thread. now THAT would be a great job to have just hanging out on sex sites all day insulting people. I have only been on here for a little bit Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
You must have me confused with Wakeup.
Damn alot of drama today......whew! but on another note. I too have certain things that i post on my showcase that potential clients overlook and PM me and ask questions. Used to bother me, but now i just nicely tell them refer to my showcase and or website for more information. I dont get bent out of shape about it, it is what it is baby.
Not unless he changed his name. you really will throw anyone under the bus to try to deflect attention from your issues . laughing

You must have me confused with Wakeup. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
thanks Kamme. just gets frustrating having to repeat it so many times is all

Damn alot of drama today......whew! but on another note. I too have certain things that i post on my showcase that potential clients overlook and PM me and ask questions. Used to bother me, but now i just nicely tell them refer to my showcase and or website for more information. I dont get bent out of shape about it, it is what it is baby. Originally Posted by Kammye