PI gone weird?

I just had a very unusual palace inn experience. I rented a room for a few hours and 3 friends stopped in, the desk calls and starts threatening to call the police? I went up front and asked for what reason they would have to call the police and she just ranted a bunch of crap I couldn't understand then said $20, and if you come back and do it again next time I call......
Most PI's do not like more than 2 guests in the room. I know a guy who was banned from a PI for trying to bring in two girls. If you want to bring in several people, best not go with a notel.

~
Thanks Lexi, know that now, that was crazy!
Which PI was it?
Sheldon rd
that is why it is better to go with a bigger more reputable hotel....you can get a three star or higher star for a damn good price on Priceline in Houston!
Happened to my friend at Dixie Farm/Scarsdale.

~
that's my standby, gotta find a new one.....
The attitudes of the owners of those places revolt me. I'd rather pay $150 for one hour at a 3 or 4 star place before I put up with their cockiness. Those PI owners make BP hookers seem like angels.
that is why it is better to go with a bigger more reputable hotel....you can get a three star or higher star for a damn good price on Priceline in Houston! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Some of us need to pay cash and leave no trace.
And....some days the urge comes on too fast to plan ahead.
I actually have used the one at the end of Harwin and the 59 feeder in Feb 2013 and the guy was really nice, but that is the only positive experience I have ever had at a PI.

I was there for 2 days during All-Star since all the hotels were sold out and no one at the PI said anything to me about my gentlemen visitors.
I had the same shit happen to me about a year ago with the one at Garth....I got the room for two hours and was meeting two providers there. I guess she seen the other two girls pull in and go into my room. Within 30 seconds the office bitch was blowing up the phone, yapping her hole about I have to pay more....I think I had to give her an extra ten bucks or some shit.
Some of us need to pay cash and leave no trace.
And....some days the urge comes on to fast to plan ahead. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yeah thats true...maybe somebody needs to open a provider hotel lol
They fill a niche and have their rules. Just tell Patel your checking off threesome from your bucket list and hand him an extra $10.
Steak time!