A question for the Gents.

I'm a fairly new provider here on Eccie. I've been a stripper since I have been 18 and I've met several providers since then. The question I have is do gentlemen like skinny or thick providers ?Any input or advice would be helpful !
Not real skinny and definitely not fat. You seem just about right.
Everyone likes different things, just be yourself.
This thread will help- skinny, narrow market> Fat , smaller market. If the photo is accurate, you are the market.
Im surprised after living as a dancer you never saw men gravitating towards different sizes of women ( unless you worked at Gold Cup and the Ivy Leagues of SC where you must be 120 and under).

Gents are individuals and have different tastes and accept different sizes. You are super cute! Welcome to the hobby!
Skinny preference here. Tiny wastes rule for me.
Everyone likes different things, just be yourself. Originally Posted by happycamper
+10000000 WALDT
I like a woman that is confident with herself regardless of her body type.
Fat
Skinny
Short
And
Tall
You look fine and should do well if you market correctly.
Be you. Sexy.
The question I have is do gentlemen like skinny or thick providers ? Originally Posted by Thai Beccarie
YES
I gravitate to the curvy, shapely women. Not BBW, but more of a real figured lady.
You seem to be perfect!
Make the best of what you've got and you'll be fine. Stay healthy, be healthy, do healthy things cause those that don't don't last.

Read lots on the board and pick the right ladies to emulate and AVOID "bad" money.

Most of all, have fun!
Yummmm.
Wait... Wat was the question?