The Fancy Funjita Kissing Scale

Why don't all working girls offer DFK, aka deep French kissing?

Slow, sensual, tentative-to-titillating exploratory lip-locking is often thought of as "too intimate."
Rather a paradox, if you ask me, considering how "intimately acquainted" a lady's body parts become with a gentleman's privates. DFK is also time-consuming if done right, and it's faster for both parties to drop drawers for quickie sex or a certain weather-related acronym.

Those providers who advertise GFE yet do not allow DFK are a total mystery to me. I LOVE to kiss! Long and deep and like the world is standing still.

So, without further ado and just in time for tornado-prone hurricane season 2016, with apologies to the Fujita Scale, I present the following:

The Fancy Funjita Kissing Scale

F0 - Well, I felt your lips, but nothing else.

F1 - Pleasant and welcome like a spring breeze, but otherwise unremarkable. My hair and dress got ruffled. No damage done.

F2 - Broadcast body alert: Suction and hormone levels increasing. Oral defenses going down. Blouse buttons and trouser zippers weakening as atmospheric conditions heat up. Starting to hear the roar of my pulse.

F3 - My toes curl and my socks blow off, not to mention my skirt, panties, bra... Inhibitory walls fail. Chills going up and down my spine, and there's a gush of moisture between my legs. Help me; I'm falling and don't want to get up. Let's play twister!

F4 - Gale of passion. Widespread destruction over my bedspread. Lay me down like a Mississippi trailer. Total devastation of all thought processes. Call FEMA; I need recovery assistance.

F5 - Completely blown away. Take your money; I'm paying YOU.

Same here, I like Deep Passionate DFK
( Of Course With Dental Being Up To Par )
The Intimacy feels more complete with Kissing involved
You're hilarious lady, lols.

I agree with you. I feel like if someone offers "gfe" kissing should be on the menu. That's what a "girlfriend" does.

My only issue with this, for myself in particular; I get lots of gents who want to kiss. I understand it. We're still being intimate. But, it really is so far removed from what I offer. A friendly, quick peck on the lips (well, maybe 2 or 3), afterwards, is something I am ok with and happily engage in. Anything more than that, is really outside my comfort zone.

Which brings us back to the central point of gfe. I don't offer it bc I know my personal limitations and what I am capable of doing and doing well.

But as said, yes, gfe should mean kissing, imo.
Now I want to schedule an hour and half of kissing with Fancy asap.
The Intimacy feels more complete with Kissing involved Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Indeed!

Now I want to schedule an hour and half of kissing with Fancy asap. Originally Posted by Goodbuddha
I've heard that kissing a Buddha is good luck, along with rubbing his...

Hoping I'm not going to get flooded in with the chihuahuas yet again, as I'm posting my "Irish kiss drought is over!" risque return special (first ad since Mother Nature smacked my behind, apartment, and home) celebrating my 9th Hookerversary in the Weekend Line-Up shortly for tomorrow eve, hot tub, Jameson, and Chapstick included. Moments ago I found out that my gal pal Adventuress4U will be available AND will match, so TWO sets of soft, pliable, hungry for lust lips! (Four sets, I suppose, if you count the southern regions. )

I kiss girls, too, and like it.

Which brings up the question of who kisses best? Girl on guy OR girl on girl? Is "best" even significant? How much do they differ? Do you lads like to watch ladies kiss, or prefer to be the exclusive subject kissee?
Now this lady knows how to threAD. Love to Ms. Fancy!
In my experience thus yet, Ladies kiss better, but guys give the best DATY.

Which brings up the question of who kisses best? Girl on guy OR girl on girl? Is "best" even significant? How much do they differ?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I don't think it matters what gender. I've had fabulous kissers of both genders.

Something I've noticed though (in general); men tend to lead with kissing and ladies are less aggressive, except for me, lols. I always have to remind myself to back down when kissing a fella as I also tend to try to lead.
  • bon69
  • 06-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Now let me say this "Fancy's kisses are out of this world"
To borrow from Bull Durham:

"...I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days."
I don't understand why that is not part of all gfe provider's menu. That is what a gf does. It's an experience that is being paid for. Should get a hell of a price reduction if not included. If you want to just get off then head to t-road or bissey. Its way cheaper and the outcome is the same. If you're looking for just notches on your belt then you don't give a shit anyways. To pay the kind of money for a gfe I want the complete package. Goodness most suck the guys dick anyway.

I do agree with 'bon69', Fancy is at the top of the list with both dfk and gfe.
I love to kiss as well! My choice of provider will hinge on if DFK is available or not.

I love those deep, slow, sensual kisses
To me the session is not complete without slow, passionate kissing. You gotta know how to use just enough tongue. I have been told that I am a great kisser. Don't know why I don't get discounts??? Maybe is I saw you lovely Indie ladies... I might.
The Intimacy feels more complete with Kissing involved Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
What she said 👍.
As far me goes I love to DFK,