Who the hell keeps texting me

Who the hell is Raven. Why do these girls feel the need to text me. I paid to get left the hell alone.
255 views and no one can tell me who Raven is. I don't ever recall texting a Raven and she texts me even after I asked her to stop
Hi, this is Rayven
It's not me and i totally feel you on having paid to be left alone. Sucks
  • FFH
  • 08-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Might be the PO-PO
I don't know who it is but they are offering 250 1/2 and 350 hr. I am not that type hobbiest. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1785357 I wonder if I does have to do with this. I keep telling them I don't know what you are talking about stop texting me
Can't you just block her number?
She present herself as a "hot college chick" ?
Can't you just block her number? Originally Posted by berryberry
It still shows up. It is also on my personal phone. I did not have a hobby phone years ago
She present herself as a "hot college chick" ? Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
I can't even find an ad or nothing for her. I just know the last 4 numbers are 5111
Reason I ask is that I got a couple random texts last week from a Raven who said she was "a hot college chick" and says we were trying to get together a month ago. Pretty clear as day someone was fishing and hoping that I would bite.

I deleted the texts and never responded. Nothing since.
  • ron32
  • 08-12-2016, 08:03 AM
popo if more than a few of you guys are getting the texts??
  • ron32
  • 08-12-2016, 08:05 AM
post the number. We can all go online and enter it on sites so whomever it is gets called and texted 100 times a day by offshore call centers.
Reason I ask is that I got a couple random texts last week from a Raven who said she was "a hot college chick" and says we were trying to get together a month ago. Pretty clear as day someone was fishing and hoping that I would bite.

I deleted the texts and never responded. Nothing since. Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster
Did you get texts out of the blue from cici too.
Nothing from Cici in awhile, been a couple months