Those using me as a reference

I would like to say this in a very pleasant and respectful way. I am a provider that is known to get back to ladies quickly as possible. That has unfortunately caused a few ,"gentleman ," to think just because you made an appointment with me AND CANCELED AND NEVER SAW ME AND USED ME AS A REFERENCE!!!!
Please I respectfully ask if you want me to give you a reference it's easy show up, treat me with respect, don't negotiate my rate, and be clean.

I'm an a newbie friendly as of now but it may change.

Ok spill is over. Everybody enjoy your evening!!!!
I would like to say this in a very pleasant and respectful way. I am a provider that is known to get back to ladies quickly as possible. That has unfortunately caused a few ,"gentleman ," to think just because you made an appointment with me AND CANCELED AND NEVER SAW ME AND USED ME AS A REFERENCE!!!!
Please I respectfully ask if you want me to give you a reference it's easy show up, treat me with respect, don't negotiate my rate, and be clean.

I'm an a newbie friendly as of now but it may change.

Ok spill is over. Everybody enjoy your evening!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
Totally reasonable. It seems like this shouldn't have to be said. But apparently it does. That is some lame behavior.
It happens more often than it should, that's for damn sure. I had a fellow pull a NCNS on me, after asking me to book a room close to his work (Even mentioned that would be 30 min from my house, when working out time)...so needless to say, I was not a fan.

This fellow then emails me a week later, asking for my number to give to another provider he was trying to see, for a reference. Not a word about the NCNS, btw. I assume he thinks he's contacting someone else, so I ask him if he knows this is Jane, and remind him that I haven't had the pleasure, so I wouldn't be of much help. Without mentioning the ditched appt, he asks that since I screened him already, could I tell this other provider that, so he doesn't have to give up any info?

I tell him sure, and then when she contacted me, I told her that he passed my screening, as I agreed to, but then added that he was a NCNS and about the hotel. Never heard back from him...

I am reference friendly, whether good or bad.
Not cool Casey. Shitty that some people feel that is ok.
It happens more often than it should, that's for damn sure. I had a fellow pull a NCNS on me, after asking me to book a room close to his work (Even mentioned that would be 30 min from my house, when working out time)...so needless to say, I was not a fan.

This fellow then emails me a week later, asking for my number to give to another provider he was trying to see, for a reference. Not a word about the NCNS, btw. I assume he thinks he's contacting someone else, so I ask him if he knows this is Jane, and remind him that I haven't had the pleasure, so I wouldn't be of much help. Without mentioning the ditched appt, he asks that since I screened him already, could I tell this other provider that, so he doesn't have to give up any info?

I tell him sure, and then when she contacted me, I told her that he passed my screening, as I agreed to, but then added that he was a NCNS and about the hotel. Never heard back from him...

I am reference friendly, whether good or bad. Originally Posted by JaneDarling
Got what he deserved, I'd say.
That is absolutely ludicrous. Sorry you have to deal with that kind of foolishness, Casey!

What would possess a man to think that a lady could provide a reference for him, knowing that she hadn't met him? I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable doing that.
This guy had contacted me last week acting like I had seen him. I in turn asked him some questions that he answered incorrectly. I asked him to call me and he went silent. Now today he is using me as a reference. I told the provider the truth.

This summer has been the worse as far as NCNS and just rude behavior that I have experienced since being in the hobby.
Hopefully the refreshing cooler weather in Autumn will bring about a good change!!!
Here's hoping,!!!!!!
This guy had contacted me last week acting like I had seen him. I in turn asked him some questions that he answered incorrectly. I asked him to call me and he went silent. Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
That is creepy AF. I've seen that approach twice now..I have no use why they would do that?? Not only creepy, it's insulting too...feels like they're insinuating that we are just all soooo busy doing everyone and anyone who calls that we don't remember specific guys anymore, or something. Maybe I'm reading in to it, but whatever reason they try that, I doubt its good. :/
That is creepy AF. I've seen that approach twice now..I have no use why they would do that?? Not only creepy, it's insulting too...feels like they're insinuating that we are just all soooo busy doing everyone and anyone who calls that we don't remember specific guys anymore, or something. Maybe I'm reading in to it, but whatever reason they try that, I doubt its good. :/ Originally Posted by JaneDarling
Not only creepy either, but potentially dangerous to all of us if they manage to make it work with some lady, somehow. Thanks for being vigilant, ladies!
It's happened to me many, many times. It's infuriating. So disrespectful!

Providing references is part of the service that we ladies provide to our clients. Keyword being "client." If you haven't paid us for our services, then you're not a client.
It's happened to me many, many times. It's infuriating. So disrespectful!

Providing references is part of the service that we ladies provide to our clients. Keyword being "client." If you haven't paid us for our services, then you're not a client. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Exactly!!!
.....I have no use why they would do that?? ... Originally Posted by JaneDarling
Yours was a resourceful way to handle. I think maybe it's fueled by a sense of entitlement combined with Jack Daniels.

But for whatever reason, you went beyond the call. Applause.
Hearing you loud and clear and suggesting you consider posting those jerks' handles in the ladies' only forums.

Stay safe out there!
Hopefully this post will educate the hobbiest so this can be avoided in the future
I am not sure he has enough brains to be educated. Pretty narcissistic behavior.