Newbie Provider Rates

I know discussing rates can be a little touchy. I know it's a business decision on the type of clientele and the frequency of sessions a lady desires. I also know that the ladies' rates usually settle in to where they probably should be.

It is my personal feeling that newbie providers should consider some options on their inital rates. I think it would be wise to start out at a rate slightly below where they think they will eventually be, develop a clientel, and earn a good reputation to justify their rates.

Example...
If you are a brand new provider and think you are hot enough to deserve $300 per hour, you should start out at $250. This will attract more initial business, gain some positive reviews, and let the customer know she is a good investment. Why should a client pay $300 for a newbie provider with no proven track record?

A lot of providers here have worked hard to earn a fair rate for their services. Although guys like "new meat", there is also an element of risk in visiting unknown ladies. New providers should make them an offer they can't refuse. It will make getting started easier and work out better in the long run.
i'm sure all new providers feel they owe you an extreme debt of gratitude.
  • Rehke
  • 09-15-2012, 06:26 PM
Ladies can set whatever rate they want.

Men can see whoever they want.

It's a free market. That being said, for the most part I generally pass on those unestablished ladies, particularly those without reviews, few posts and obviously new who have the higher rates.

Between a bit of hobby burn-out and various other reasons, it just isn't worth it to me in most cases. But hey, if they can get it, more power to them.

But as this recession has gone on, I find myself being very picky about how I spend even my luxury money.

I know discussing rates can be a little touchy. I know it's a business decision on the type of clientele and the frequency of sessions a lady desires. I also know that the ladies' rates usually settle in to where they probably should be.

It is my personal feeling that newbie providers should consider some options on their inital rates. I think it would be wise to start out at a rate slightly below where they think they will eventually be, develop a clientel, and earn a good reputation to justify their rates.

Example...
If you are a brand new provider and think you are hot enough to deserve $300 per hour, you should start out at $250. This will attract more initial business, gain some positive reviews, and let the customer know she is a good investment. Why should a client pay $300 for a newbie provider with no proven track record?

A lot of providers here have worked hard to earn a fair rate for their services. Although guys like "new meat", there is also an element of risk in visiting unknown ladies. New providers should make them an offer they can't refuse. It will make getting started easier and work out better in the long run. Originally Posted by cookie man
and then when she raises her rate to 300 like she wanted to originally.. she gets to deal with asses telling her she thinks she has GPS. I say let her decide her own rates.... and u decide if u wanna pay it
This is some stupid shit.
Can we hijack this to something worthwhile?

Show me taint, damnit.
Well it looks like this post brought out the usual nae'er-do-wells.

Lacy that's why a new provider puts "intoductory rates" in her ads. Also I think there is a psychological barrier in a lot of guys heads for $300+ providers. For a lady just getting started, it can be tough. As for the proven ladies, I say go for it!
and then when she raises her rate to 300 like she wanted to originally.. she gets to deal with asses telling her she thinks she has GPS. I say let her decide her own rates.... and u decide if u wanna pay it Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
EXACTLY what I was going to say. I used to when starting girls out, had them at a lower rate than where they planned to be but all that resulted in was tons of complaints "why is her rate higher now?" Or guys pretending to not know her rate was higher even when told while booking and then shorting the newbie provider.

There's alot of guys on here who think they need to tell providers (especially newbies) how to run their business but say this not knowing that the girl may not WANT to see 5 or more clients a day at a lower rate and then end up getting burnt out. If a provider sees that she needs to change something she will, but saying every girl you want to see should provide ALL the services you want, at a LOW rate is just wishful thinking...

And if you believe a girl needs to prove and establish herself before charging a certain rate then stand back and wait for her to prove herself if thats what you require to see her. I think telling any girl she's not worth what she is asking for is just disrespectful.
I am a fairly new provider here in Dallas Ft. Worth area with 7 reviews 1 is not great. The rest are awesome. I have been running a special rate being a newbie and that is how i got the great reviews. I am getting established here and i am considering a rate increase in the near future!
Ladies can set whatever rate they want. Men can see whoever they want.

It's a free market. That being said, for the most part I generally pass on those unestablished ladies, particularly those without reviews, few posts and obviously new who have the higher rates. Originally Posted by Rehke
+1 Reviews will show you 2 important things, 1) If she is worth the higher rate. 2) The hobbyist that is willing to pay it for unknown.

I say let her decide her own rates.... and u decide if u wanna pay it Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
IMHO, This is the main reason why we have Threads/Posts by providers asking for business, and wondering why no one has been calling. Then they decide to tour and find out it is no different in other cities. Wasted incall dollars and time spent because of 2 things. 1) higher rates. 2) Reviews that are not compatible with higher rates but, some providers don't want to face the truth.

And if you believe a girl needs to prove and establish herself before charging a certain rate then stand back and wait for her to prove herself if thats what you require to see her. I think telling any girl she's not worth what she is asking for is just disrespectful. Originally Posted by Katie Foxx
And thats if she ever proves herself to be at a higher rate. IMHO, It's not disrespectful, many hobbyists know what a rate of 300 or higher session should include or be like.

1) Provider 123 is proven with glowing reviews and has a rate of 300.
2) Provider 000 is a newbie, not verified, no reviews and has a rate of 300.

Who do you think a hobbyist would or should choose? After about a month or 2, they post in Coed: Posts by providers asking for business, and wondering why no one has been calling. Then they decide to tour and find out it is no different in other cities. Wasted incall dollars and time spent. Many times i have seen a newbie provider, very pretty, and asking for business. I look at her P411 / website and find out why.

P411 currently has:
Providers Listings = 10,609 to choose from, 672 are in DFW area.
P411 AD Boards has 443 Posts of mostly Specials offered under 200

CG
I am a fairly new provider here in Dallas Ft. Worth area with 7 reviews 1 is not great. The rest are awesome. I have been running a special rate being a newbie and that is how i got the great reviews. I am getting established here and i am considering a rate increase in the near future! Originally Posted by jerseygirl69

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=551812

CG
Very valid points raised by OP. As far as some comments about hobbyists asking why the rates are higher after some reviews, of course some will ask. But most understand nature of business. You got higher demand, then you are going to raise the price. After all this is still business for the Girls, most guys should know that, if not sure how they are making money to buy the time.

Now at the same time, its business, you obviously set your own rate, and risk not having the business if you price yourself too high when you are newbie. Or maybe there are enough guys with money to burn and will take up the offer, even without proven providers.
+1 Reviews will show you 2 important things, 1) If she is worth the higher rate. 2) The hobbyist that is willing to pay it for unknown.

IMHO, This is the main reason why we have Threads/Posts by providers asking for business, and wondering why no one has been calling. Then they decide to tour and find out it is no different in other cities. Wasted incall dollars and time spent because of 2 things. 1) higher rates. 2) Reviews that are not compatible with higher rates but, some providers don't want to face the truth.

And thats if she ever proves herself to be at a higher rate. IMHO, It's not disrespectful, many hobbyists know what a rate of 300 or higher session should include or be like.

1) Provider 123 is proven with glowing reviews and has a rate of 300.
2) Provider 000 is a newbie, not verified, no reviews and has a rate of 300.

Who do you think a hobbyist would or should choose? After about a month or 2, they post in Coed: Posts by providers asking for business, and wondering why no one has been calling. Then they decide to tour and find out it is no different in other cities. Wasted incall dollars and time spent. Many times i have seen a newbie provider, very pretty, and asking for business. I look at her P411 / website and find out why.

P411 currently has:
Providers Listings = 10,609 to choose from, 672 are in DFW area.
P411 AD Boards has 443 Posts of mostly Specials offered under 200

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I guess I wasnt thinking of the providers that post asking for business, not understanding why they're slower, as my girls and myself have never done this. I think if business is too slow then yes a rate change or special can speed things up and thats what I suggest to my girls if they say they would like more business.

Personally, part of the reason I start my girls at the rate they will end up with (with the exception of some review specials), is because guys will be dealing with an experienced booker, coming to an upscale incall that is clean and nicely furnished, and seeing a girl that is legit (meaning it will be her in the pics, no pimp in the closet, other things guys worry about with newbies, etc.).

This isn't the case with alot of newbies because I've heard things from hobbiests like the only thing in the incall was a mattress on the floor, or it was in a really bad motel and they were worried about their car the whole time, etc. I know when I first started a few years ago on my own my incall wasn't in the nicest place, was sparsly furnished, and I charged less at that time so I think that things like this also go into the equation of rate.
Pussy is like lobster - Market Price!
mmmmmmm.....lobster!!!!!! (said in my best Homer Simpson voice)

spikebaby