Playtime Etiquette

Questions for the providers and clients....
Ladies, do you bring condoms, lube and such to outcalls? Its easy to tuck a couple condoms in the back pocket, but if LE or something of that nature happened to pop up we'd be caught holding the matches....well condoms.

Men, for incall or outcall, do you prefer bringing your own lovegloves? I don't have a penis nor do I know what brand, fit etc. works best for you. I like to have an assortment available at my incall, but I don't want to bring 15 condoms with me to an outcall...

As to the menu.... Ladies, do you typically discuss your menu before booking the appt? I try to as often as I can so they know and understand my limits. I had a p411 client (where my menu is clearly post) ask for greek... I don't offer greek. Never tried it and didn't want to experiment without some preparation on my part.

Open to any comments and advice... Still somewhat new

Kisses
Electra
You should always have your own..... regardless of the reason you never want to be in a situation where you don't have one. I'd suggest a little travel kit with a few of each 'size' with whatever else you may need, lube, certs, twinkies etc.... In today's world, I seriously doubt if LE pulls you over they will bat an eyelash at some condoms in your purse.

Most guys will bring their own for the same reason I mentioned above.... you do not want to get into a situation where you don't have one if you need it. Some prefer certain types... they will bring them or let you know ahead of time. Some providers will not let you use your own though, as there have been isolated incidents of guys playing games with the condom itself. Rare, but it does occur.

Its a hassle, but its part of the business you just have to learn to adapt to.

I would just refer people to your ad or availability posting. I would avoid specifics until you screen them at the very least. Part of your screening you may want to include the question, have you reviewed my likes and dislikes?

Questions for the providers and clients....
Ladies, do you bring condoms, lube and such to outcalls? Its easy to tuck a couple condoms in the back pocket, but if LE or something of that nature happened to pop up we'd be caught holding the matches....well condoms.

Men, for incall or outcall, do you prefer bringing your own lovegloves? I don't have a penis nor do I know what brand, fit etc. works best for you. I like to have an assortment available at my incall, but I don't want to bring 15 condoms with me to an outcall...

As to the menu.... Ladies, do you typically discuss your menu before booking the appt? I try to as often as I can so they know and understand my limits. I had a p411 client (where my menu is clearly post) ask for greek... I don't offer greek. Never tried it and didn't want to experiment without some preparation on my part.

Open to any comments and advice... Still somewhat new

Kisses
Electra Originally Posted by Electra Saints
I bring all of the above, and also toys and maybe an extra little outfit. It isn't as if girls don't meet guys for dates and have sex in the real world, right? The condom wrappers don't say, "For professional use only".
I always bring a few reg and 2 golden lol ...I prefer not to use the guys not trying to be rude but I am very cautious where protection is concerned.as for lube get a small travel size and just keep it filled chica...I do not discuss services or rates or anything like prior to the appointment everything they need to know for a initial appointment should be easy to find out with a lil research on thier part. Now after I have seen someone if they are someone I would like to play with again I give them my personal number that way if they want something differant or special on thier next appointment they can be free to discuss it on that line once I know they are not le or crazy or anything..hope that helps
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-29-2012, 09:50 PM
I feel comfortable with the people I see. Screening ahead of time allows me to not worry about those things. If I am doing an outcall, I bring basics or anything specifically requested. I prefer to have my own supplies, that I know are fresh, and haven't been tampered with.
I always travel fully stocked as a good Cock Slut should. I have a rolling suite case that goes to all playtime with me...It also makes you look like you belong when walking into a hotel.......A girl has to have her toys ya know.....yum!!
Admissibility of condoms as evidence if arrested for prostitution vary from state to state. If excess for an evening,evidence of a crime(used) rubbers can and will be confiscated and/or photographed. NYC changed their laws to dissallow condoms as evidence as it was counterproductive, some people would rather risk their health as opposed to a stint in rikers island. Absolutely always have your own with you...I have had a hobbiest or two provide lambskin (yikes!) Pick up some durex avanti incase of any latex sensitivity.cheers!
I have a rolling toy case that I take everywhere with me....I even carry extra sheets and towels......I am like a "hobby girl scout".....you have to be prepared for anything{lol}!

also never discuss anything beforehand unless you have gotten good verification.....

happy humping!
I don't like to discuss anything before hand because to me, it seems more mechanical and I prefer to go with the flow. I don't want to explain anything on the menu and when we meet, if it doesn't happen I don't want any dissappointments - I.e if we get caught up doing something else and run out of time. They can easily view your menu via website, and if they can't do that, as I said, we have to go with the flow!
Truthfully, we should BOTH be doing our research.

You should glance at my reviews and look specifically at the 'Activities' section. If you see something on that list frequently that is not a menu item that you would entertain, consider saying something.

I should be very familiar with your menu items. I've read your reviews...I'm careful about which ladies I choose to see as well. Chemistry and similar...interests...are important. I always carry a hobby bag. In it, I have all of the essential toiletries to make myself squeaky clean for you (shampoo, body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash! Floss, etc.). I also have condoms...for backup. I assume that you have your own and will supply them, but I don't want either of us to make a poor decision 'in the moment'. Plan ahead.

One last thing...
I'm not there to push your boundaries. If someone is looking for Greek, he should set an appointment with a lady that enjoys that 'Activity'. It's a simple rule to follow, one that will save both of us the awkward, "Well, I thought that you..." conversation. There are better things for us to do with our time.

Electra,
Your pics are beautiful and I hope to meet you very soon. Something about that smile...
I have a rolling toy case that I take everywhere with me....I even carry extra sheets and towels......I am like a "hobby girl scout".....you have to be prepared for anything{lol}!

also never discuss anything beforehand unless you have gotten good verification.....

happy humping! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Seeing Dallas dragging around her rolling toolkit and a naughty smile would redefine the prey and predator relationship.

But posting taint makes the condom issue mute.
Thanks y'all so much for the input!! I do think I need some kinda bag or case

Say What, come play with me!! Though I might be a little ticked if you ask for greek... :P
Since I usually prefer outcall I have a large assortment of condoms to pic from. Women can be as particular about them as men so I don't bitch when she brings her own. I only bitch when she takes her time selecting one while I'm laying there with a raging woody.

ALL items I present are individually packaged and sealed. That goes for drinks, snacks and now toys. Bullet vibes are kinda cheap and they seem to be the preferred pleaser. Just have to remember to keep a bunch of batteries in stock.
I bring my own covers. Just like I bring my own bullets to the range. I've never had a girl refuse them ( the covers ). They are the Skyns Large and they're latex free. This guarantees that Junior will be happier, perform better and spit harder. Depending on the Provider to match your coat size makes it less enjoyable and you'll prolly get choked to death. Plus, you won't hear the dreaded "Fuck! I'm out of condoms!"
Back in the old days, it was called a "whore bag" and I generally carry one with me.

It's never too large or cumbersome, but I do carry a hodgepodge of items in it including some of the obvious choices but also some rope, a few alternative toys and the such.

In my situation, it never hurts to have a few extra things. In only a few cases have I brought a rolling (small) suitcase. But my client had some ** cough** sophisticated desires and I wanted to be prepared.

I would think that showing up with a huge case of toys, etc,. might be intimating for some.

Good topic! Bring your own stuff. Don't rely on others having what you might need.

Just my thoughts.

Elisabeth