Here's A Thought Just Thinking Out Loud Here....

Ok here its goes: I was sitting in class the other day when one of the girls in class start talking about what they did last night.. I thought it was so funny I should add here and get your imput....

Your are with a hot guy (you just meet a day ago) and you know its getting late and your about to go to his house and get you some... When you notice what you just ate is not agreeing with your stomach.. So do you

A. go with it

B. just tell him you got to go home

Well if chooice A here comes the fun part---- Your back at his house and now your ripping his clothes off and your .... Your having the time of your life and your not thinking about your stomach bubbling. When he flips you over for doggie and there it went one big fart of nasty comes out....Your trying to hold it in but it coming, you really just want to run to the bathroom.....

What would you do.. Your thought here.....
I think that would be the end of the night for me! I'd leave! I don't even think i'll be able to keep my dick hard after that. ...but then again.. it would depend on how hot the chick is and how horny i am, i might take a smoke break and wait for the room to clear lol
Women actually fart?

I don't think I'm all that hungry anymore... Who wants my Bacon?
Maybe I'd try to top her fart, just to show her who's the King of that game !!
well,if it was with someone new it would be embarrassing! but if it were my atf and we were under the covers I would try to fart quietly and then pull the covers over her head! (as I'm sure she would do the same to me)
  • mes77
  • 03-03-2013, 08:59 AM
did, did it stink?
LOL guys..... Yea its crazy but what if you are in the middle of dong the action and out it comes...!!! WOW!!!

I think I would run and laugh about it later
Maybe I'd try to top her fart, just to show her who's the King of that game !! Originally Posted by ManSlut
That can get you in a lot of trouble ... Remember, never believe a fart.
I would laugh my ass off and then show her what a real fart is (as I am pretty good at doing it on command)
MM, that brings back memories. I was in a motel room with a lady I'd only known a few weeks. Fortunately, activities were over when I felt what you described. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom hoping to turn on the exhaust fan....when the heck did motels quit installing them?

I'm sure the flush didn't cover all the noise but she never said a word about it.

Your classmate and I could have played a duet.
its happens... more than once actually, IRL and hobby land, but usually a small fart from her during an intense O, one of the ways you can tell shes not faking i guess? lol

In all honesty i'm guilty of letting one sneak out during an awesome O, its pretty hard to control right at that second, at least never during a BBJ lol. she just chuckles and keeps on bangin.

Now queefs on the other hand happen all the time, pound away and then switch her positions and its inevitable, its still funny though, especially when you know it was a queef but they still defend themselves and have to tell you it wasnt a fart. Other times both parties just ignore it and keep on keepin on.
Leave the dog in the room . . . and play the "blame game"!