Female condoms

Just wondering how many ladies & gents have tried them? And what you think of them?
I did recently & I hope I never have to use a male condom again! Bring them with me all the time now. Introduced 3 ladies to them in the last 3 months. Ladies seem to like them due to no irritation. I love them due to the more natural feel since the friction is on the male. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
I enjoy the female condoms feels more nature and seems safer to me. I wish more people would give it a try but it isn't the norm so it is hard for some to make the change. The benefit to the guy is he don't have to wear the rain coat. The female is more expensive but it is worth it.
Couldn't agree more!
I know that DallasBella offers this on her menu. Heard positive experiences so I'm looking forward to experimenting with it next time. My question is when would you "install" this to make the transition process effortless?

Would you/could you DATY with a female condom? Does it make it less pleasurable for is guys?

I like the idea that you can MISH/K9/CG, pull out for BBBJ/FF, and go back to another position. And what about COF, COT, COB without first ripping off the cover?

So many questions now. So little patience to search the past forum.
U can "install" it anytime however I wouldn't wanna DATY with it in place. U probably wouldn't want me to either lol. Would imagine that would be same as CBJ for me. No thanks!
Only experience was with DallasDani, her first time as well as that was all that was available. Very nice, but it's been a long time so the memory isn't "fresh". But, it did mean Greek was out for that visit.
Can't speak from direct experience, but I read somewhere that the female condom is better than the male version for keeping your khakis dry at the strip club. I guess you secure the thing (loosely) with a rubber band around your joint, so as to avoid that familiar embarrassment of feeling the rubber slide down your pants leg and out onto the carpet as you walk to the parking lot.
Where have you found these? I've looked in the condom aisle at multiple drugstores for them without success.
Where have you found these? I've looked in the condom aisle at multiple drugstores for them without success. Originally Posted by Tom24
I got some online
These are only good for doubles.

But basically its like fucking a vaginal trashbag.....feeling or not it just looks weird.....and isn't sexy.

This isn't good protection in CG and ACG either. The cum slides down the condom and can then enter the vaina through friction as it leaks out. Definitely only a doggystyle and mish protection.
I would still like to try, just to experience it for myself.
How many providers actually have these?
  • motor
  • 04-29-2013, 04:26 PM
Hell, I might like to give them a shot
All the times i've tried it, it sucked. However i've never tried it without wearing a male rain coat as well. I guess that's the best/only way to do it, so the jury is still out for me.

These are only good for doubles.

But basically its like fucking a vaginal trashbag.....feeling or not it just looks weird.....and isn't sexy.

This isn't good protection in CG and ACG either. The cum slides down the condom and can then enter the vaina through friction as it leaks out. Definitely only a doggystyle and mish protection. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Duly noted gimme_that. Thanks.
To some guys regular condoms are like vaginal trash bags. haha. Hell some have enough left over to even act like a cock ring too.