URL / Website: -
Activities: see ROS
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: thin, MM C cups, shaved down below, nice smile
Recommendation: Yes
HOT stuff.
The thing that struck me so much about her was how little she is. The boobs are nice but obviously bolt ons. Still she was as pleasant and cuddly as she could be. Also, Pearls gets extra consideration for the nicely appointed rooms. We discussed whether there were cameras in there or not.
I saw in the girls dorm room that there was a big screen TV with 9 squares on it showing various camera views.
  • Gar
  • 07-19-2019, 02:32 PM
Nice review.
Camera views of what???
My brief glimpse could only make out the outside of the building,the foyer,the side parking lot...no inside room views but then I didn't have time to scrutinize it
  • Gar
  • 07-20-2019, 12:10 PM
My brief glimpse could only make out the outside of the building,the foyer,the side parking lot...no inside room views but then I didn't have time to scrutinize it Originally Posted by aRandyOne
It's just views of the outside of the building as you stated. No inside views other than the foyer.
I love Emma. Good choice.
It's just views of the outside of the building as you stated. No inside views other than the foyer. Originally Posted by Gar
Case closed by Gar.
I am going to see if she still has the moves I love.
I am going to see if she still has the moves I love. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Please do tell.
The thing that struck me so much about her was how little she is. The boobs are nice but obviously bolt ons. Still she was as pleasant and cuddly as she could be. Also, Pearls gets extra consideration for the nicely appointed rooms. We discussed whether there were cameras in there or not.
I saw in the girls dorm room that there was a big screen TV with 9 squares on it showing various camera views. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
That's the parking lot surveillance. No biggie
Lovely Lady. For sure
That's the parking lot surveillance. No biggie Originally Posted by Cupsondeck
They have security outside next to that sc at night. Forgot what the name of that club is.
Missed her yesterday at my visit to Pearls. Amazing woman!