City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage, HJ, BJ.
Hair Length and Color: Black hair. Bottom of shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Slim with a nice figure. Had some ass on her for an Asian. Nice perky tits.
Recommendation: Yes
I'm astonished. I've never got L2 there. Really???
  • Natty
  • 08-18-2019, 11:25 AM
Just PM'd you.
  • Lawf
  • 08-18-2019, 11:26 AM
Surprised no upsell, been avoiding that place due to horrendous amount of it.
It's been a long time since I had L2 there, but I was a regular customer at the time. Are you a regular there?
for such a brief review, that was a mouthful!
  • Groot
  • 08-18-2019, 05:57 PM
First positive review I've seen for Wu in two years. This place took upsell to a whole new level and I've avoided them because of that. I'll be watching for more good reviews before biting that bullet.
  • Natty
  • 08-19-2019, 07:48 AM
Surprised no upsell, been avoiding that place due to horrendous amount of it. Originally Posted by Lawf
Never experienced an upsell, only been a handful of times though. I tell them what I have and they either accept it or don't.
  • Natty
  • 08-19-2019, 07:49 AM
It's been a long time since I had L2 there, but I was a regular customer at the time. Are you a regular there? Originally Posted by junebug
This was my first time ever getting an L2. I'm not a regular, only been a handful of times. This was my first time in months so I'm guessing I just got lucky.
  • Natty
  • 08-19-2019, 07:50 AM
for such a brief review, that was a mouthful! Originally Posted by BiggD6
Gracias!
  • Natty
  • 08-19-2019, 07:51 AM
First positive review I've seen for Wu in two years. This place took upsell to a whole new level and I've avoided them because of that. I'll be watching for more good reviews before biting that bullet. Originally Posted by Groot
This was my first time going in awhile but I've never experienced an upsell. I tell them what I have and if it's not enough I take the massage and go. Ultimatums tend to work well in any situation.
Thanks for sharing
Have not been in a while. I think I’ll give it a try