Strip club music

• ea6b
  • 01-21-2022, 09:05 PM
So im NOT a strip club person by any means i go maybe 1-2 times a month if even that. I was wondering and i can drive up to 1 hr away which i dont mind if the club is good in any direction which one(s) have or play rock, techno, dance music the most? Last time all heard was taki taki and lots of the N word and other stuff that wasnt english mostly ebonics rap gangster stuff which scared me off.
Hmmm... Maybe take a trip to 1995.
  • ea6b
  • 01-22-2022, 07:30 AM
what exit do i take LOL
  • ea6b
  • 01-23-2022, 01:54 PM
I tried bucks wild decent music girls don't get naked as advertised though
Stick to centerfolds if you like rock and older washed up kind of music. Chicas locas plays Mexican, and American pop and past hits.
  • ea6b
  • 01-24-2022, 08:30 AM
Funny rock isnt dead by any means or dance or techno everyone seems to support the blm movement is all and besides yrs back ALL of these clubs didnt want to play rap or R and B because it promoted violence and they didnt want certain types of err Ppl in the club they dont spend money according to mgmt and found ways to keep them out aka dress codes or no tatts etc....Now there catering to the exact ppl they didnt want.
Some of those exact ppl throw bands of money. Witnessed it in pleasures
Church plays nothing but classic rock and dance music all day. Only plays rap after 7pm
  • ea6b
  • 01-25-2022, 06:31 AM
Bands of Money? what the hell is that?
DOLLAR bills come in a band of 500 dollars. Each dollar amount has a different band to hold them together. Oh a Rack is another term for 1000 dollars.