Austin Providers!!!

The last 4 girls in the video are Austin providers. Anyone recognize them?

http://youtu.be/_Wt33Os4ZIc
Was this directed by spielberg?
  • Sire
  • 11-13-2012, 08:17 PM
Was this directed by spielberg? Originally Posted by Martianman
This is more like a Rob Zombie Production.
This is more like a Rob Zombie Production. Originally Posted by Sire
house of 1001 corpses?
  • Sire
  • 11-13-2012, 09:05 PM
house of 1001 corpses? Originally Posted by Martianman
With unprotected sex with SWs, eventually I suppose.

Is that what that movie was about?
Regardless, how horrible.... What a disgusting pig.
  • E2
  • 11-14-2012, 02:32 PM
All right!
Stop whatcha doin'
'cause I'm about to ruin
the image and the style that ya used to.
I look funny
but yo I'm makin' money see
so yo world I hope you're ready for me.
Now gather round
I'm the new fool in town
and my sound's laid down by the Underground.
I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
so just let me introduce myself
My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty.
Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee.
Regardless, how horrible.... What a disgusting pig. Originally Posted by PSW1995
Someone sounds jealous! Don't worry. I'm still potent and I'm working on volume 4. You may get your chance if you are a good girl.
EEW!! Why would someone put any of the girl's pics out there like that..?? Thats not something to be proud of.!!
Spangels don't be an asshat. I am not jealous. I think it is disgusting. Do these women know their images are on you tube for the world to see? So basically the last girl (if they are in order) has had sex with you and all those women. It is gross to me. Not interested, so buzz off you sick pig.
I guess no providers will be seeing you anytime soon...
As a matter of fact, putting yourself out there as a scum bag is fine with me. I hope all those ladies catch up to you with child support and I hope you are not spreading disease. You remind me of the sick bastards wholike to share their diseased bodies with others. If you know you have AIDS or HIV and you infect someone and not tell them, you can and will go to jail with a murder charge. Look it up. Safety is no accident and you arwe a danger to our society.
I have no diseases. I am no danger. I am only sharing my adonis dna with the ladies. some of them even give birth to a bundle of joy, courtesy of me! How is that a bad thing?

One other thing. Veronica, you sure are sxy indeed! Get in touch for a good time.
HELL NO!!!!! Im not catchin nuthin!!! Im always clean and protected at all times!! why dont you ask one of the nasty girls you already seen.. dont try to spread that shit out side your circle of disgusting people