Question for the ladies

It's probably been asked before but I couldn't find it. I have noticed that about 99% of providers shave their hooha completely. I'm wondering if it's that pervasive in the real world too. Ladies, do almost all of your non-provider friends shave completely bare, and did you shave bare before you started providing? Enquiring minds want to know. Thanks for your input.
I mean inquiring
wtf is a hooha?
I relearned an appreciation for my body hair about five years ago, well before I started providing. I've been sporting a naturally groomed look since then. This includes my unshaved "hooha."

According to this Telegraph article 51% of 1,870 women who were polled keep their pubic hair.
Pictures or it's not true!
I have been trimming since I was in my 20s...long before I started providing.
Ummmm...regarding my ladies friends in real world...I don't know! We never have that kind of conversation. Do you and your guy friends talk about your personal grooming?
I used to be partially shaved but then it seemed that fully shaved was preferred so that's what I started doing.

Plus, it's just easier for me to shave it all off rather than carefully keeping a patch/strip and maintaining it with regular trimming.

I've been thinking about getting it all lasered off just for convenience. But the thought of that makes me a little nervous, so I'm undecided.
I also shaved completely before began providing. Presentation is everything, and these days to majority of people less hair represents cleanliness to some degree.
Here's an awesome thread regarding body hair with lots of anecdotes and some hot pics as well!
wtf is a hooha? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I did find hooha on Wikipedia https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hoo-ha

And yes.....the #2 slang definition is appropriate
As a hobbyist, I prefer the bald look; shaved waxed—whatever.

The last several outings have been pretty disappointing in that regard. One reason I'm avoiding AMP sessions( 45 min/1.6) now and saving my lunch money for an longer indy session (1 1/2 - 2 hr/ @ 400-600). With the shopping season and all, that could be as late as February '16!
From a clients I would rather have a 100% shaved but sometimes I run into some with stubble an I know it don't take that look to shave this area because I shave before I see someone.
Ummmm...regarding my ladies friends in real world...I don't know! We never have that kind of conversation. Do you and your guy friends talk about your personal grooming? Originally Posted by samantha thom
Until football, basketball or boxers start promoting hair removal for guys it's not something discussed. I recently had my body waxed, and unless I point it out, it's not likely to be brought up, and as soon as you mention pain or costs, the conversation dies there.
Ummmm...regarding my ladies friends in real world...I don't know! We never have that kind of conversation. Do you and your guy friends talk about your personal grooming? Originally Posted by samantha thom
I think the men already know that when ladies hang out, all we do is have nekkid pillow fights, make out, and play with our vibrators together. Every one knows....sex is all there is.

To the OP....we get nekkid immediately and memorize each others bodies among other naughty things, and to me it seems, there are more sexually active ladies who prefer clean, but many are trimmed, tote a landing strip, and I even know one lady who has to take hers to the beauty shop now and again. LOL She's twirls her hair when she gets excited, nervous, anxious or even while relaxing and watching TV. I kid you not!
I think the men already know that when ladies hang out, all we do is have nekkid pillow fights, make out, and play with our vibrators together. Every one knows....sex is all there is.

To the OP....we get nekkid immediately and memorize each others bodies among other naughty things, and to me it seems, there are more sexually active ladies who prefer clean, but many are trimmed, tote a landing strip, and I even know one lady who has to take hers to the beauty shop now and again. LOL She's twirls her hair when she gets excited, nervous, anxious or even while relaxing and watching TV. I kid you not! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
This is news to me.

I have it on good authority that when you ladies are together, you lounge around in your lingerie while laughing at the many "shortcomings" of the men who see you. While you do this, you are attended by scantily clad ex-Chippendale dancers who....among other things...fan you with ostrich feathers and feed you peeled grapes.

I prefer my ladies clean shaven. However, I never met a "hooha" I didnt like.