Leaving Eccie

This is my last week on Eccie I've been a member on this site for a month. There has been some respectful guys on Eccie however, I'm leaving for the simple fact of my image and sexual precaution. Dallas is one of the leading city's for HIV and STD's and for my prospective a lot of guys want that or expects that. I can't indulged into that kind of service anymore not only that but I can't charge the rates I wan't on here. So with that in mind good luck and thanks for the short ride
Wow you saying Dallas guys are looking for HIV and STD's. The fact that you hinted that you indulged into that kind of service is kind of scary. At least your honest about it. Good luck in your travels and most important be SAFE!
I don"t think Dallas is going to miss anything.

and I am not saying that in a mean way...
Wow you saying Dallas guys are looking for HIV and STD's. The fact that you hinted that you indulged into that kind of service is kind of scary. At least your honest about it. Good luck in your travels and most important be SAFE! Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
First off all I strictly stated " I can't indulge" in that any more. I'm sure every last girl on here has done that service before they knew. I don't understand why you guys have to turn positive things into the negative.
First off all I strictly stated " I can't indulge" in that any more. I'm sure every last girl on here has done that service before they knew. I don't understand why you guys have to turn positive things into the negative. Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
Done what service? You didn't list a service.
[QUOTE=RandB fan;1057509338]I don"t think Dallas is going to miss anything.

and I am not saying that in a mean way...[/QUOTE

Lol thats funny
Done what service? You didn't list a service. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Unprotected services just not being protected
Unprotected services just not being protected Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
Oh...BBFS is a no no on this board but some girls do it. Offer CFS, know your status (get tested regularly), and play safe.
Oh...BBFS is a no no on this board but some girls do it. Offer CFS, know your status (get tested regularly), and play safe. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Oh yes indeed thanks girl the only positive comment on here. Some people is making my post a bigger issue than it is. STD's aren't the only reason I'm leaving I've saved up enough to become the certain provider that I want to become it's nothing wrong with that
  • Old-T
  • 12-01-2015, 12:13 PM
Wow you saying Dallas guys are looking for HIV and STD's. The fact that you hinted that you indulged into that kind of service is kind of scary. At least your honest about it. Good luck in your travels and most important be SAFE! Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I did not read into her post that she indulged it that kind of services. I suspect if she did, there would be no reason for her to leave.

The way I read it is that she is asked about it often. I know it happens places (Dallas, Miami, Atlanta are three cities I have heard it from on more than one occasion) where guys with HIV look for ladies who already have HIV and then argue that should mean that BBFS is fine because they are both already infected.

Not in any way saying it is a good thing, but I can see why that would creep someone out who is healthy--and why, if it is a number of guys from here--she would have concerns about rumors spreading.

I am making no statement about her at all--I know nothing about her. But I do know those practices do exist.
I don"t think Dallas is going to miss anything.

and I am not saying that in a mean way... Originally Posted by RandB fan
there's nothing to miss.. and I'm not being mean.. you had a 9-week training course, and it didn't work out.. you weren't hired.. had more to do with high fees and hoop-jumping setup requirements than anything else..
there's nothing to miss.. and I'm not being mean.. you had a 9-week training course, and it didn't work out.. you weren't hired.. had more to do with high fees and hoop-jumping setup requirements than anything else.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

The second time someone has said there is "nothing to miss" as if I need a standing novation its not a training course for me I came I made money and now I'm expanding to higher and new clientele along with safety precautions bottom line.
I did not read into her post that she indulged it that kind of services. I suspect if she did, there would be no reason for her to leave.

The way I read it is that she is asked about it often. I know it happens places (Dallas, Miami, Atlanta are three cities I have heard it from on more than one occasion) where guys with HIV look for ladies who already have HIV and then argue that should mean that BBFS is fine because they are both already infected.

Not in any way saying it is a good thing, but I can see why that would creep someone out who is healthy--and why, if it is a number of guys from here--she would have concerns about rumors spreading.

I am making no statement about her at all--I know nothing about her. But I do know those practices do exist.
Originally Posted by Old-T

You guys read to much in to depth here.
The second time someone has said there is "nothing to miss" as if I need a standing novation its not a training course for me I came I made money and now I'm expanding to higher and new clientele along with safety precautions bottom line. Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
well, you hope you are, at least.. lots of ladies have come to ECCIE and left rather quickly, as you are doing.. they get demoralized, disenchanted.. it's not easy to simply decide you are going to position yourself for higher-end, more respectable clients, and succeed.. that market is small and demanding in other ways.

good luck..

Originally Posted by Old-T
well, you hope you are, at least.. lots of ladies have come to ECCIE and left rather quickly, as you are doing.. they get demoralized, disenchanted.. it's not easy to simply decide you are going to position yourself for higher-end, more respectable clients, and succeed.. that market is small and demanding in other ways.

good luck.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Nobody has said anything bad towards me on here. Higher-end booking is what I've been getting as off right now. Thats's part of the reason why I'm leaving I hear a lot of hobbyist say that but to be honest for me its not true. But thank you