Red States are biggest Moochers

To hear you red staters on here, not one of you would ever take a handout from good ole uncle sam, but apparently you are either wrong or you're lying. Highest enrollment districts are still represented by democrats but the rural counties, largely represented by republicans, are the very districts that receive this help as well and republicans are looking to cut it. So, they are voting against their best interest.

http://aattp.org/ts-official-white-f...n-the-country/
You need to enlighten the forum as to when Michigan, Oregon, Maine and New Mexico became "Red States", you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Move thread to the "Bed Wetters Support Forum, Troll in Charge: Undercunty."
the only moocher hear is the OP fucking inbred
  • shanm
  • 03-25-2015, 06:32 PM
No
the only moocher hear is the OP fucking inbred Originally Posted by gary5912
Here*

With spelling like that, we can pretty much assume who the moocher is, can't we?
  • Old-T
  • 03-25-2015, 06:50 PM
Well now, I seem to remember we posted something more general about the sucking chest wound on the US treasury, more than food stamps. IB went apoplectic, but reality is the South did indeed mooch. A lot.
Well now, I seem to remember we posted something more general about the sucking chest wound on the US treasury, more than food stamps. IB went apoplectic, but reality is the South did indeed mooch. A lot. Originally Posted by Old-T
It was revealed that the hypocritical OP of that particular thread, that would be Old-THUMPER: the pathetic little troll, was ridiculing disbursements to military bases in the South even as his hypocritical ass was, in fact, queued up in line to receive pay checks charged against project fund codes at Redstone Arsenal in Alabama -- Old-THUMPER was the hypocritical recipient of the money he was criticizing. BTW, Old-THUMPER, you stupidly confuse "apoplectic" with the "exuberance" of exposing you for the trolling hypocrite you are.
Move thread to the "Bed Wetters Support Forum, Troll in Charge: Undercunty." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Come up with some new material. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

the only moocher hear is the OP fucking inbred Originally Posted by gary5912
Here come this motherfucker. The best part of you ran down your daddy's balls and ended up on the bathroom floor of a motherfuckin' Wendy's.

And Shammy is correct. It's HERE, you mouthbreathing, knuckledragging, piss-pot drinking, shitting the bed inbred, no spelling cocksucker.
To hear you red staters on here, not one of you would ever take a handout from good ole uncle sam, but apparently you are either wrong or you're lying. Highest enrollment districts are still represented by democrats but the rural counties, largely represented by republicans, are the very districts that receive this help as well and republicans are looking to cut it. So, they are voting against their best interest.

http://aattp.org/ts-official-white-f...n-the-country/ Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Well that just goes to show you that republicans aren't just rich white guys, they are a bunch of poor motherfuckers too.

Jim
Well that just goes to show you that republicans aren't just rich white guys, they are a bunch of poor motherfuckers too.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I never said all republicans were rich white guys, but every white guy who isn't rich AND votes republican, is voting against his best interest.
Come up with some new material. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Here come this motherfucker. The best part of you ran down your daddy's balls and ended up on the bathroom floor of a motherfuckin' Wendy's.

And Shammy is correct. It's HERE, you mouthbreathing, knuckledragging, piss-pot drinking, shitting the bed inbred, no spelling cocksucker. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

I reject your Ozombism, North or South... undercuntalinsky
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2015, 09:47 PM
You need to enlighten the forum as to when Michigan, Oregon, Maine and New Mexico became "Red States", you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is a good graphic and I think proves your point. Why don't you post more things like this and can the mindless repetition?
That is a good graphic and I think proves your point. Why don't you post more things like this and can the mindless repetition? Originally Posted by DSK
a color coded map proves his point? It could be anything. Don't let his grubered odumbo minion ass off the hook that easy. He's still got some golem fucktard mussleman loving shit to do yet.
Well now, I seem to remember we posted something more general about the sucking chest wound on the US treasury, more than food stamps. IB went apoplectic, but reality is the South did indeed mooch. A lot. Originally Posted by Old-T

When you say "South" you mean south Detroit, right? or North?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9svI08njHk
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? When you have no point, you just put up random videos.