Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

[Ford's ex-boyfriend wrote] During our time dating, Dr. Ford never brought up anything regarding her experience as a victim of sexual assault, harassment, or misconduct. Dr. Ford never mentioned Brett Kavanaugh.

During some of the time we were dating, Dr. Ford lived with Monica L. McLean, who I understood to be her life-long best friend. During that time, it was my understanding that McLean was interviewing for jobs with the FBI and the US Attorney's Office. I witnessed Dr. Ford help McLean prepare for a potential polygraph exam. Dr. Ford explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked and helped McLean become familiar and less nervous about the exam. Dr. Ford was able to help because of her background in psychology....

White visiting Ford in Hawaii, we traveled around the Hawaiian island including one time on a propeller plane. Dr. Ford never indicated a fear of flying. TO the best of my recollection Dr. Ford never expressed a fear of closed quarters, tight spaces, or places with only one exit.

(FOX)
Grassley directed Katz, et al, better damn well cough up the documents they claim substantiate Ford's accusations or suffer the consequences for withholding evidence.

Ford, et al, are now on the hot seat to prove they are innocent of perjury. Good times. Good times.

I wonder, does Grassley have the BALLS to charge them with obstruction, or lying??
Grassley directed Katz, et al, better damn well cough up the documents they claim substantiate Ford's accusations or suffer the consequences for withholding evidence.

Ford, et al, are now on the hot seat to prove they are innocent of perjury. Good times. Good times.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

oh my! what a dilemma for the Demotards!! will they survive? can they survive?

don't look good. bahhahahahahahaaaaaa
So this guy was sleeping with Dr Ford for like 7 years and she never brought up the Kavanaugh incident. How many of you guys have had a long term relationship and not heard every story twice?
So this guy was sleeping with Dr Ford for like 7 years and she never brought up the Kavanaugh incident. How many of you guys have had a long term relationship and not heard every story twice?

McConnell is playing the only game in town, while Ford's lawyers fantasize that they're running the show.

Christine Blasey Ford refuses to hand over therapy notes

Grassley asked for the notes from therapy sessions in which Ford said she discussed the alleged assault. Ford gave some of those notes to the Washington Post in the interview that named her as Kavanaugh’s accuser, and said during her Senate Judiciary Committee testimony that the notes were relevant to her allegations.

(Washington Examiner)