State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short. Blonde with very dark roots
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'5" or so. Mommy tummy damage. Thick thighs. Average looking young lady
Recommendation: No
Won't let me edit. Ella not Lila
Won't let me edit but it's Ella not Lila
Won't let me edit but it's Ella not Lila Originally Posted by Dude41
fixed
Yeah I heard good things about her but I had a worst experience with her than with Chloe! Ella kept claiming there were police outside during our time and they were about to bust thru the door. Claimed they were outside with flash lights had me worried than when i left I realized she was making stuff up to get me out. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.
That gut would have steered me clear.
TBH I’ve seen her 4 times and I haven’t had a moments problem. In fact her menu actually expanded. Maybe she just feels sorry for old guys. So that means if Duraman goes over there , he would have an absolute blast!! lol.
Boeingguy, when I it get as old as you I hope to have as much fun with girls as you do. Gives me something to look forward to in 20 yrs. That's if the Princess doesn't kill me first.
As long as your balls don't touch your knees you should be alright.
I thought that was a badge of honor!! Lol
Ella Sunshine, Kim Grey and Angie are the same
Ella Sunshine, Kim Grey and Angie are the same Originally Posted by Dude41
That is not true
I have enjoyed her company. The last time she was straddling me and i was pretty sure she was about to slip me in. I was barely able to stop her while we suited up
Worse than Chloe, thats priceless. I have seen Chloe at her best and at her worst, so I get where you are coming from!

[Please do not reply to reviews that have beef idle for 30 days - GM]