Encounter: Unbelievable time with Kimber

User ID: -
Date: 06/13/2019
Name: Kimber
Phone: (850) 610-2366
Email Address: kimberleefl@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fem...e/253752363879
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: In vicinity of Santa Rosa Mall
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, nipple play, BBBJ DT, Missionary, Missionary with legs on shoulders, a lot of dirty talk
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: straight blonde hair that goes down to the middle of her back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’5, 140 pounds. Curvy, but not a fat nor a BBW. Slight mommy damage around her tummy, but not bad. My guess is natural 36D or DD breasts with large pink nipples. A few tattoos, but not distracting. If you like PAWG, then she’ll be your type.

Recommendation: Yes
Another organized and stunning review by the blackbird. Good job. I may have to consult with you on my next review. If she let her kitten in the room, would that be considered a duo with 2 pussies in the room? What's her rate then?
Another organized and stunning review by the blackbird. Good job. I may have to consult with you on my next review. If she let her kitten in the room, would that be considered a duo with 2 pussies in the room? What's her rate then? Originally Posted by duraman
Bwahaha. I’m assuming it would’ve been an inclusive perk.
Did you say "big natural tits"? I'll be calling her for sure.
Did you say "big natural tits"? I'll be calling her for sure. Originally Posted by laloverboy
More or less.
Did you say "big natural tits"? I'll be calling her for sure. Originally Posted by laloverboy
You forgot "How's her head game". Lol
You forgot "How's her head game". Lol Originally Posted by duraman
Hahhhah