State: Texas
Address: Pond springs
Activities: Fbsm+
Hair Length and Color: Mid black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fit, 5’4” Bs
Recommendation: Yes
Forward this message from owner of Crystalear customers, the first choice is very grateful for your trust and support! It takes a process to cultivate a group of excellent professionals in every industry. It is really not easy to run a good business, especially in a massage industry like this, which is more challenging and competitive. I hope you don't judge some good masseuses anymore. Keep calm and private messages between each other. In this cold winter, our wish is that our service can make you feel warm. I would like to thank all my friends for making an effort to keep good masseuses in Austin.
Most people are already aware of this phenomenon, and the departure of a good masseuse comes after these reviews and comments. Obviously they don't like or hate being reviewed Their privacy should be respected.
Why is it that you have to echo what Jessica says? Everyone knows she has a membership on this site and monitors each and every review of her "girls". She can submit opinions like each of us. If it is so hard to get quality masseusses, as you say she says, why is Crystal never short of good therapists? Hell, this may even be Jessica. Who knows.....
I’ve been there twice and didn’t get a massage either time. The ladies there weren’t my type….