Domestic Terror Attack Issued

America's premier terrorist organization, The Department of Homeland Security, on Wednesday told airlines about a potential new shoe-bomb threat. Using their monkey henchmen in the media, Homeland Security urged the American people to be extra afraid and to pay special attention to flights from overseas into the United States.
I don't mean to hijack your thread but...

Has the Federal government called the Boston Marathon Bombings a terrorist attack yet?

Has the Federal government called the Boston Marathon Bombings a terrorist attack yet? Originally Posted by gnadfly
They'll call it anything they want other than what it really was which was Bullshit.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 02-20-2014, 10:51 AM

Has the Federal government called the Boston Marathon Bombings a terrorist attack yet? Originally Posted by gnadfly

I don't mean to hijack your stupidity, BUT

I don't suppose Johnny has a credible link to the "story"... do you Johnny?
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-threat-n33946

It is my point that the only way to fight terror is to not be afraid, and these alerts are issued by warmongers and ninnies, then spread by media whores.
  • CJ7
  • 02-20-2014, 11:50 AM
so who is afraid ?

simpletons, that's who.

warnings exist on every end of the spectrum, hurricanes, tidal waves, toronado's and terrorists

knowledge is power
johnnycap....
considering a shoe bomber already tried and was thwarted by passengers being alert....the alert seems reasonable....
if you don't like it try greyhound....
America's premier terrorist organization, The Department of Homeland Security, on Wednesday told airlines about a potential new shoe-bomb threat. Using their monkey henchmen in the media, Homeland Security urged the American people to be extra afraid and to pay special attention to flights from overseas into the United States. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
johnnycap....
considering a shoe bomber already tried and was thwarted by passengers being alert....the alert seems reasonable....
if you don't like it try greyhound.... Originally Posted by stevepar
I read up on Richard Reid, not sure it was alert passengers that thwarted him, since he got on the plane with explosives despite several mistakes on his part. It had more to do with, why is this man lighting matches than Homeland Security or any news story.

I do take Greyhound every now and then; it's good to get away from the reasonable people.
America's premier terrorist organization, The Department of Homeland Security, on Wednesday told airlines about a potential new shoe-bomb threat. Using their monkey henchmen in the media, Homeland Security urged the American people to be extra afraid and to pay special attention to flights from overseas into the United States. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
DAMMIT!! I hate it when I agree with JC. +1
Flight gear ...

Shoes toothpaste containers, or wrapping explosives around your dick what diff does it make?
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055000010 wrapping explosives around your dick what diff does it make?[/QUOTE]

That's where I like Lady Fingers!