Guide needed for Korea

Hey guys,

I won't be in Korea until this summer, but I'm hoping someone more familiar with the situation there would write a guide (where to go in specifics, what prices to expect, what to avoid, how to get around with only English, etc.), so each person going there doesn't have to reinvent the wheel.

I've done some quick guides, most recently for Tijuana, and have another for Cape Town, S. Africa, when there's a place to post it. I hope mine are more useful and expedient for people than searching all sorts of sites or just providing links (although that'd be ok).

NM
Thought I'd move up this request. Just need a little guidance how to proceed most efficiently there in S. Korea.
I appreciate all of the info that has been provided so far in this section. I'll be in the general area of Seoul for three weeks this Fall. Any extra info would be greatly appreciated. Since I'll be staying with someone who would cut my balls off and serve them to me in a pot of kimchi, I have to make free days count. I'd particularly like to know any specific locations for B2B amna massage in Seoul that are open to foreigners.
I appreciate all of the info that has been provided so far in this section. I'll be in the general area of Seoul for three weeks this Fall. Any extra info would be greatly appreciated. Since I'll be staying with someone who would cut my balls off and serve them to me in a pot of kimchi, I have to make free days count. I'd particularly like to know any specific locations for B2B amna massage in Seoul that are open to foreigners. Originally Posted by kilngod

Check out this report on "Call" (컬) anma in the Yeoksam/ Soellung anma corridor:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...tinction/page2

Follow the link in the first message. I've been to the same place later and also wrote a report for that forum on it, as well as a more general overview of the Yeoksam area anma hub accessible from the first page of that forum's section for Reports of Distinction. Good luck.
Many Thanks for the info, Kimchi Warrior. Looks like I have some reading to do. Studying trip reports beats the hell out of learning Korean grammar. I have learned one thing in preparation for my trip. My hatred for grammar isn't limited to just the English language.
Well, from what I saw in Seoul, the RLD are getting smaller and smaller. The street with the famous "windows" is completely closed: Empty store fronts boarded up with the seats on which the girls sat still sadly there (there's some grammar for you, kilngod).

There is hooker hill in Iteawon. It's very obvious and just a few blocks from the subway station. One can walk through it and check out the options within 20 minutes.

There may be singular random finds elsewhere in the city. Although I hate their format, WSG seems best for research on this. Also, Kimchi knows a lot.
Btw, Kimchi has a guide on in this forum, which is helpful summarizing options although a little old now even at one years time.
Grammar was never my strong suit. It only took me 3 times before that sentence made sense. In a little over 6 weeks I'll be in South Korea. I am staying in Songtan or Pyeongtaek, south of Seoul. I hope that I can escape my friend's clutches a time or two with a trip to Seoul. Evidently, there are cultural differences between America and South Korea. Evidently, you should choose your words carefully when you write to a Korean woman. Evidently, the internet translators can get you in trouble. Something tells me that the wedding party will meet me at the baggage claim. Somehow I think that I can straighten this out when I get there and have an enjoyable trip. Just in case, I've been practicing sleeping with one eye open and I bought a new pair of running shoes.
!

Yes, different cultures. My few dates with Korean women never made it past the initial stage. I assume I'm clueless.

Best wishes in Korea. Please write us a report and do some reviews!
I'll definitely do that.