Golden (Shower) Girls

This seems to be becoming a more popular "fetish". I know it icks a lot of you out, but for those of us interested in exploring it. Logan doesn't seem to be around here anymore, so perhaps would should start a list of providers. Any experience giving or receiving one from the ladies of Dallas?
receiving is easy , probably cost an extra 20, but giving? That is the question. Coed discussion may be a better place to ask.
This is Ginger Bread Girl I remember the first time I was going to do a golden �� we were doing hourly Doubles Sessions for $360... So when a guy requested golden for $450 we jumped on it. I couldn't deliver as promised, but I knew we needed the donation. He wasn't disappointed at all. He looked at me and said,"Then can I?" He grabbed his rock hard cock, and I jumped in the shower. It was way better than I expected, but not something I'd want to repeat... Unless it was maybe from a woman possibly. I mastered the technique and now can actually go in mouth or on face or whatever. So anytime golden on girlie happens I figure it's probably just like that. I'm neither do me nor sub I'm switch I'm a true bisexual and very open minded ��FOOD 4 THOUGHT��What do you think?��
I have a UTR friend that receives. Shes AA and BBW. PM me if you are interested in details.