Address: 35/NW Hwy
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ
Session Length: 20
Fee: 20+1.50 in tips
Hair Color and Length: Should length dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Probably about 5'6", very lean frame, droopy B cups, big nipples, surprising tight body with a lot of scars. Probably around a 15' girl, once she entered the 10' range the toll on her body started to show.
Recommendation: Yes
What a pervert. And I mean that in a good way! Lol
I haven't seen anything in that area in a while. Today seems like a good day to change that!
Thanks for sharing.
  • BLM69
  • 04-23-2015, 12:20 PM
My last SW also asked for a tip, I pretended I didn't hear and showed her head back on my tool.
Fuckin hilarious review, thanks for the laugh
Thanks for the SHOUT OUT!!!!!! Nice one Randomtxguy.. I see you added some spare change as a tip.. class act! I always keep about a dollar in change in the hoe mobile… 2 bits goes a long way!! Great Review. I never tried that area. How is it at night?
Ha! funny as Hell, and great detail.. you're threatening Justin's SW-ECCIE-Review-Writing-Supremacy with this one!
Ha! funny as Hell, and great detail.. you're threatening Justin's SW-ECCIE-Review-Writing-Supremacy with this one! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He's definitely beating on the door of Supremacy!
Please there is only one king, I am just working on my own kingdom. I never get to play at night so I can't speak to that, but my guess is the action would be higher but so would LEO presence. Thanks for the kind words guys... another review is forthcoming
I have one coming as well.., the fall of an empire.. JS, Baby Girl & the worst little C house in Texas!
Fun and sick at the same time. Sounds like days of olde.LOL