URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dalas
State: -
Address: Royal lane
Activities: LFK,DFK,Shower,BBBJ,DATY,MPFS, nipple play, breast play
Hair Length and Color: Black to her shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Amazing. Tight spinner with amazing tits. : The photos of nana don't match no surprise but she is as others described, very slim petite, about 5'0, 95lbs, pretty face, definite spinner, yes there is a bush
Recommendation: Yes
Be careful not to mention how sexy she is.
HKim is out to get any good feedback on LA girls.

• Linc6
  • 01-16-2022, 08:40 AM
350 miles and you only booked 30 min session, lol
I went for the two hour visit, worth every minute..and my drive was only fifteen minutes.
I went for the two hour visit, worth every minute..and my drive was only fifteen minutes. Originally Posted by Heartside
What is the point of your post, Heartside? Is it to one-up someone else in this thread? Because you are the absolute king of one-upping and bragging on these boards
I saw another provider the next day. Naughty bunny was oh so naughty..
Be careful not to mention how sexy she is.
HKim is out to get any good feedback on LA girls.

Originally Posted by Deus_Soul
I love lovely girls. Except for few, I enjoyed everyone of them. Two bad happened to be recommended by you using your professional promoting skill. I am not out to get LA girls. If I want to get them, I would’ve posted reviews of my negative experiences. Why should I want to get LA girls when I’ve business relationship with them?
However, I am out to get the professional promoter.
Nana was well worth the trip....

Nana was well worth the trip....

[PRIVATE]Haejinkim...you are using verbage of a recent banned handle. the MO is matching up with reviews from everywhere except here one and 3 of them done on the first day availiable. Have you been reincarnated again, and again, and again and again.??? I will get Chung's take since he is back. He is better at this than I am. [/PRIVATE I am Clueless Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I am Clueless

Now I got it. You’re Chong’s spokesperson and Chung is Deus_Soul. I am so slow. Weren’t you used to be on my payroll?
I am Clueless

Now I got it. You’re Chong’s spokesperson and Chung is Deus_Soul. I am so slow. Weren’t you used to be on my payroll? Originally Posted by Haejinkim
Love it where you pick right off before you got Banned. Can I call you D1Dragon. Your grasp of the english language still makes you shine bright like a diamond!!

HAve you seen Nana? Whats your take on her? Since they all work for you and everything...Shed some light D1.......
I am Clueless

Now I got it. You’re Chong’s spokesperson and Chung is Deus_Soul. I am so slow. Weren’t you used to be on my payroll? Originally Posted by Haejinkim
Hey Chung your favorite boy troll is back! LOL
Love it where you pick right off before you got Banned. Can I call you D1Dragon. Your grasp of the english language still makes you shine bright like a diamond!!

HAve you seen Nana? Whats your take on her? Since they all work for you and everything...Shed some light D1....... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Does he not even care to hide his identity behind a new name or is he just not smart enough to know how?
Does he not even care to hide his identity behind a new name or is he just not smart enough to know how? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Ah damn… you’re clueless on who my screen name is. Interesting. Maybe you’re not on my promoter payroll.

Back to the topic nana is one of the best Lovely has to offer. Her personality is better than others.