Yahoo mail

Yahoo mail has been a total nightmare to use these last couple of days.

Is anyone else having issues with it lately?
Yes I have been having issues with it myself.
Thanks. I don't know what their problem is but I hope they get it fixed soon.

Have a awesome evening. :-)
Yahoo has gone straight- new CEO set up a program a year ago to interfere with hobby transmissions. Switch to Outlook or gmail..
Oh that is good to know. Thanks Doug. :-)
Yahoo email has ALWAYS sucked! Gmail is better beyond a shadow of a doubt!
My employer's email is hosted through Yahoo!, as are my personal accounts. I've been getting everything on my phone and through Outlook with no problem.
I work for a wireless company and have always seen issues with Yahoo! syncing with mobile devices....Either download the Yahoo! mail mobile app or switch to Gmail which is a much more reliable email provider.....

(If you have more questions regarding your mobile phone.... just ask ;-) not saying I can answer them all but I think you are hot and would love the chance to play with your kitty one day!)
Significant outages reported across the country today: https://downdetector.com/status/yahoo-mail/map/
Ugh....it is back to gmail for me. I didn't even get the e-mail alerting me that I had private messages yesterday.
Yahoo definitely sucks, but you might want to reconsider gmail.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2014/11/...!slide=2969443
Yahoo mail has been a total nightmare to use these last couple of days.
Is anyone else having issues with it lately? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Is It Just Me?
Is it just me, or is it a pretty common occurrence for the [eccie] site to load slowly, or simply not load at all these days? Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
coincidence???
i think not!!!

time to go green and bring out the carbon-free smoke signals.

btw, the yahoo login page [no matter which yahoo area] wont even load this morning - oh well...
ditto to all problems with yahoo today
I haven't gotten any notification about private messages on eccie in my yahoo email. What's going on with yahoo?
I haven't gotten any notification about private messages on eccie in my yahoo email. What's going on with yahoo? Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Check spam folder